once he finished, he looked to his father. "may i please be excused?" he asked quietly. the king glared at the boy, his face still unreadable as usual. but soon he heard jimin speak up too.

"me too please? im finished." the older boy spoke. the king looked at him. "you are excused." he said. jimin nodded ever so slightly, getting up from his chair.

taehyung once again bit the inside of his cheek. jimin looked at his brother with an apologetic look as he walked away with his guards. soon leaving the dinning hall.

taehyung sighed softly as he sat silently, his father staring at him. he kept his eyes on his plate.

"f-father.." taehyung said, nervously. knowing the king was still mad. the king hummed shortly. taehyung bit his lip, keeping his eyes down.

"i-im sorry for speaking out of tone.. i should know better.." taehyung said quietly. blinking as he felt his eyes get glossy.

the king looked at the boy, his expression not changing. "you are excused taehyung. go to your room." he said. taehyung quickly nodded, getting out of his seat.

he bowed to his mother and father. "thankyou." he said shortly before turning and walking all the way back up to his room.

when he finally got to his door, his guards bowed silently as he closed the door behind him. sighing softly as he leaned against the heavy wood frame.

sniffling softly he quickly set his crown down, and took off his dinning clothes. he was supposed to have a clothing maid help him. but he didnt want to trouble anyone. so he took it off and hung it up neatly.

putting on his night time white silk shirt and basic black pants. he laid down on his bed, cuddling one of his pillows. when he heard another knock on his door.

"come in.." he said quietly. looking to the door as it opened. he gave a soft smile when he saw jimin walking in. looking around outside his room as he closed it quickly.

jimin smiled, sitting on the bed. "hey." he said. taehyung looked at him, quickly fixing his position so he could rest his head on the olders lap.

"arent you supposed to be in your room right now?" taehyung said, pointing out a fact. jimin rolled his eyes. "oh shush. no one saw me." he snickered.

taehyung smiled softly, staring at the floor a little ways away. jimin sighed softly, starting to play with his hair. "was your day nice?" taehyung asked, wanting to know about the town.

jimin hummed. "yeah. it was pretty fun. the fountain father put is really pretty." jimin said. taehyung again, hummed, listening to all the things he could rarely see.

"i wish i could go.." taehyung said quietly. "you can.." jimin said, trying to be optimistic. taehyung turned up and looked at him with a 'really?' face.

"yeah. only when ever we have a celebration. thats like, barely 5 times a year jimin." taehyung rolled his eyes. jimin chuckled sadly. "yeah... point taken." the older said.

taehyung found his eyes fall on the outside world he could see from his closed glass doors. seeing all the small yellow lights coming from the kingdom.

"i wish i was like you jiminie.." 

taehyung said out of nowhere after a few minutes of silence. jimin looked at the boy, sighing softly as he knew what taehyung was talking about.

"dont change yourself taehyung. just be you." jimin said, trying to smile at the boy. taehyung wanted to laugh. "because being me is so great.." he said sarcastically.

jimin frowned slightly but didnt say anything. "you could try to be optimistic too ya'know.. mother put it some new flowers in the garden.." jimin said softly.

taehyung nodded. "yeah.. i wanna see them tomorrow." he said. other than his balcony, taehyung would spend a lot of his time in the very large garden the castle had. it was the closest he could get to the real world.

"and...." jimin said drifting off. taehyung looked at him, finally sitting up. 'and what?" he asked, like their was anything else to look forward to.

"and~ .. your gonna be king soon."

jimin said. taehyung only frowned more. "right... that." he said quietly.

________________________

first chapter bitchesssssss

probs gonna update again later today <33

luv chuuu

xoxoxo

~bbytae