"Oh right. I thought i need to wait until they release the magazine tomorrow." Tom said.

"Oh shut up and leave." i said and everyone laughed. After they left me and Ty watched Modern Family again until we heard a knock on our door.

"We really watched an hour again ?" he asked.

"Seems like that." i said and opened the door. "Hi guys come in." they came in. Jaqueline our make-up artist and Philipp our hair artist.

"Nice to see you again." they said and brought many bags and a big bags where our clothes would be inside.

"Y/N i would start with your makeup while Philipp is doing his hair and then we switch." Jaqueline said.

"Okay." i said and then we prepared the chairs and the mirrors.

"What do you want for makeup ?" she asked me.

"Something natural but still fancy. Like a good base with some natural brown eyeshadow and natural lips." i said.

"Can work with that." she said and started her magic on my face.

We were in the middle of styling when Ty begann to speak. "Can i ask you something ?"

"Me ?" i asked him.

"Of course you, dumbass." he said.

"Yeah maybe you wanted to ask Philipp or Jaqueline something. Whatever, what do you want to ask ?" i asked.

"What is now between you and Tom ? You seemed pretty close on friday in the pool. What am i saying, all the time but especially friday." he said and i could feel his smirk.

"On friday that was an accident to be that close to him, so it wasn't my purpose. I just realised it after Anthony said something. But we are always close because we are close friends." i said.

"Sure that there isn't more ?" he asked.

"Why do everyone know what is between me and Tom ?" i asked.

"Who else ?" he asked.

"Haz. When he drove me home, after i slept at their house he asked me if i would go out with Tom if he would ask me." i said.

"And you said ?" Philipp asked.

"Philipp !" Jaqueline said.

"What ? Don't act like you don't want to know what is happening." he said and we all laughed.

"It's okay. I said that if he would ask me that i wouldn't say no and watch where it would go. But also that i'm very happy with the friendship and that i would be happy for him if he would date someone else." i said.

"Awww you are too adorable." he said.

"That's so nice from you Y/N." Ty said.

"Okay lovely, Y/N your makeup is finished. Let's switch." Jaqueline said and me and Ty switched places.

"So what do you want Y/N. Natural or a thigh ponytail?" he asked.

"Actually also natural. I will wear a dress, so i want to feel a little like me." we both chuckled. After he finished my soft waves, we finally put on our clothes.

(That is your dress

(That is your dress.)

I walked out of my room and Tys eyes widened. "I only can repeat me, but i don't want to sound like a creep when i say that you look extremely good Y/N. It fits you perfect." Ty said.

"Thank you Ty. You also look very handsome." i said. He wore a dark green smoking with a white dress shirt under it with a tie.

"Y/N put on your shoes, the driver is already waiting for you guys." Philipp said and i walked over to my black heels to put them on. Then i grabbed my purse where my phone and my apartment card would be inside.

After that we said good bye to Jaqueline and Philipp. They told us that they would leave the apartment after us to clean everything up and then close the door behind us. Then me and Ty walked downstairs where we met a very expensive looking black car.

"You exited ?" he asked me when we sat down.

"Positiv." i played with my dress.

"It's normal. You are going to be alright. You look stunning and we will be always by your side." Ty said.

"Thank you." then we drove to the premier.