it was a complete shock at first, but you returned the kiss. shutting your eyes and pulling eren closer to you, both of your lips longing for one another and you felt eren's arms snake around your waist, pulling you up so that you were sitting on his lap, facing him still. your arms went around the male's neck, pulling his body close to yours as the kiss became more passionate by the minute.

you both kept the same position for a few more moments, inching your face away from one another for a couple seconds before leaning back in again for another amorous kiss. your body moved on its own as you gently pushed eren down onto the mattress, your lips still connected before you pulled away to catch your breath.

the two of you were softly panting while staring deep into each other's eyes. you then felt eren's hands lifting up the left strap of your silk nightgown, your eyes glanced over at his actions before returning back to look at him. eren's eyes were waiting for an answer as his fingers began to play with the strap of the dress.

you nodded your head as a response, though you looked reluctant because you weren't wearing a bra underneath the dress. only a pair of panties since you felt better sleeping without a bra on during the night. eren realized this too but he didn't hesitate to completely pull down the entire outfit, leaving you only in the pair of panties and the laced trim mesh stocking that you wore.

eren threw the gown somewhere and you were blushing like crazy, covering your exposed breasts. you could see a smirk on eren's face as he lifted his body up, now forcing your body down and pinning you against the soft blanket of your mattress bed. now that eren was atop of you, you watched as he unbuttoned the white shirt he was wearing, sliding his arms out and throwing the shirt to one side.

the male's teal green eyes were scanning your entire body now and you met eyes once again before he leant down, reaching his hand over to the ones that were covering your breast.

"don't be shy darling, it's just me," eren whispered and removed your hands away from your chest, your face was covered in the color of red as you turned your head away to avoid his gaze. no one has ever seen you completely topless like this, it felt embarrassing. eren's fingers reached for your chin, using them to make you turn your head back to look at him.

no matter how embarrassing this felt for you, you just wanted even more of it. more of eren. you once again wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him down for a deeper and more passionate kiss. eren's tongue poked your lower lips, requesting for an entrance to which you gladly accepted. your tongues were now pushing against one another's, soft moans escaping your lips.

eren was the first one to pull away, his hands traveled down to your crotch and began to gently tug the hem of your underwear. before you knew it, eren had slid them off, throwing them off into a different direction and now you were left only in the mesh stockings. you never expected yourself to desperately want something like this, but that issue didn't matter at the moment anyway. the lights were off in your bedroom and the only way you were able to see eren was through the light of the moon that shined.

"i-i've never done this before," eren confesses in a shy voice.

"me neither," you confess next and you both laugh softly before staring into each other's eyes again.

"can i?" you heard eren's low voice speak to you.

without thinking, you immediately nodded your head. and before you knew it, eren inserted two fingers deep inside of your entrance causing you to throw your head slightly back, letting out a soft moan. eren began to slowly thrust his fingers in and out of you, it felt absolutely uncomfortable, yet you found some pleasure in it. and lewd moans kept on leaving your mouth with each thrust you felt from his fingers.