9 (NSFW)

Val lets me go as I take a step towards Vox, stumbling a bit as I do. Vox holds me, stopping me from slipping and I look up at him and smile

"Voxy, can I kiss you or does that not work?" I say tapping the side of his television head

"Give it a try" He smirks and leans in. It worked.

It felt like kissing a normal person. Vox wraps his hands around my back pulling me closer.

Vox pulls away "You just keep surprising me" he clicks his tongue.

I feel Val squeeze my ass from behind me. I look up and I see him with his pipe in his mouth. I reach up and grab it, putting it in my mouth and inhaling. Val raises his eyebrows at me and I cough a bit and immediately feel buzzed.

Val picks me up and brings me to a bedroom, Vox following us. Val pushes me on the bed and I see him and Vox taking their jackets off. I began unbuttoning my dress shirt and felt Vox jump on the end of the bed. He flips me on my stomach and grabs my hips, raising them. I feel his member lightly touch my entrance.

"Shit, you're already so wet," Vox says squeezing my ass

Val sits in front of me and leans back against the bed frame, brushing some hair out of my face "Ready, Sugar~?" Val says as his smile grows. I nod, still feeling euphoric from the alcohol and Vals pipe.

"I'll be gentle," Vox says behind me "Take a deep breath in"

I take a deep breath in and Vox roughly slams himself inside, earning a loud scream of pleasure from me

Vox chuckles "Sorry"

"Fuck Vox you have to fucking brace me" I say angrily, knowing I'm going to feel that in the morning

He puts his hands on my hips, getting ready to move. Val takes both of my hands and holds them together. Vox starts to move slowly as my breathing gets heavier. I put my head on the bed and Vox increased his pace and deepened his thrusts, causing me to moan louder and louder into the bed.

I feel someone grab me by the hair, lifting up my head, to reveal Val, with his cock out. He scoots closer to my face and grabs his pipe. I begin sucking the tip, moving my tongue around, causing him to exhale loudly. Val intertwined his finger in my hair and pushed me further down, making me deepthroat him, causing me to gag.

I feel myself starting to reach my limit. I moan onto Vals cock and I feel it twitch a bit inside me. Vox roughly slaps my ass as his movements become sloppy. I felt the knot that built up in my core snap and I hit the climax of my orgasm as my eyes rolled back and I loudly moaned on Val's dick.

I feel vox nearing his end too. I look up at Val looking at the ceiling with his hands behind his head. Vox thrusts one more time, deeper than before as he finishes. He pulls out and lays beside me, breathing heavily, while I'm still sucking Val off.

I feel Val twitch more inside me and I know he's close. With that, I pick up my pace more, taking it deeper and I hear a light moan come from him.

Val looks down at me "Swallow, baby~" He says with a moan. A few more sucks and I feel him shoot a load down my throat, my eyes tearing up as my mouth fills up with him.

Val wipes the tears off my cheeks "Good girl~" He says breathing heavily.

I flip on my back beside Vox and Val lays on the other side of me, all of us loudly breathing.

"Wanna go again?" Vox says with a smile on his face, looking up at the ceiling.

I stare at the ceiling for a second and look at Val. I shrug and say "Sure"