5

(Lowkey NSFW)

I wave Angel goodbye and head out the front door, to be greeted by the same limo that Valentino was in yesterday. The door opens for me and I climb in and the interior is a bright neon pink and I see Val sitting on a couch at the end with his legs crossed.

"Y/N, baby~" He inhaled his pipe "Come sit" He pats the seat beside him

I gulp and sit decently far from him. I see him looking at me up and down, smiling. I cross my arms "Can we just cut to the chase?"

"Awe~ baby" Val wined as he moved closer to me "Let me enjoy myself some more" he puts his hand on my thigh "I promise you'll enjoy it as well"

"Fuck off creep" I push his hand off

"Really stings, sugar~" He smiles sadistically

I roll my eyes and notice someone on the other side of the limo. A man with a TV as a head. He has a hat that has a wifi symbol on it, a black and blue suit and a red bowtie. His eyes were mainly red. One eye had a small light blue pupil and the other had a couple of black lines circling a squiggly pupil in the middle. He was sitting with his head resting in his hand, looking out the window. He looked miserable.

Wonder what his deal is..?

"Don't mind Voxy~ he's just upset that I'm making him work today." Val puts his arm around me.

"Listen, Val, where are we going? Can't we discuss the terms here?" I roll my eyes

"Just trying to show you a good time, baby~" He smiles and blows some of his smoke at me. I hear the TV man 'Voxy' scoff. I cough and blow the smoke away.

The limo stops and The door is opened by the driver. The TV guy gets out first, then me, then val. I look up and it's a fucking strip club.

"Seriously?" I look at Val

"Give it a chance, doll~ It's quite modest in my opinion" Val says as he links his arm with mine, leading me in the club.

When we go in, my eyes have to adjust to the flashing lights and the music was incredibly loud. I take a breath and immediately feel a bit light-headed. I look over at Val and he doesn't seem bothered at all. I'm not surprised. I bet he spends way too much time in clubs like this. He leads me to a VIP lounge with a small half-square build of couches. Val sits me down next to him and the TV guy sits on the couch beside us.

"Now~ Whe-" Val gets cut off by a demon in a waitress outfit

"Sir, we have a problem" The demon begins.

I wiggle out of Val's grip while he's talking and sit next to the TV guy. He looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Tired of Val already?" he said in a bored tone, with a robotic tone over his voice

"You could say that," I look back at Val still talking to the waitress "Voxy is it?"

He scoffs "Vox"

"Y/N" I hold my hand out and he grabs it firmly, with a slight smirk.

"You're not really like the other girls that Val brings" Vox says positioning his body towards me

"Is this a normal thing?" I said doing the same

"Sort of. He usually comes with strippers though" he scratches his head

My head becomes more and more buzzed as we continue talking

"Why do you come with him?" I say with my eyes half-closed, holding my head in my hand.

"Cause we own this club together," he says

"Oh I didn't know that" I feel myself getting hotter and hotter

"Yeah" Vox looked kind of nervous. He keeps looking over at Val and then back at me. I turn to Val and he's getting up and the waitress is leading him away.

I turn back to vox and he's staring at me as if he's thinking really hard about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, moving closer to him

He gulps "Listen, kid, you gotta make sure you don't inhale any more of Val's smoke ok?"

I sorta doze off and I start focusing on my hands and how weird they feel.

Huh, what did he say?

"Vox, what's happening?" I asked still looking at my hands

"Just sit still until Val gets here, Vox says nervously

"Ok" I lay my head down into Vox's lap and his hands go up awkwardly, almost scared to touch me. I grab both of his hands and put one on my head and the other one near my stomach

I start to laugh a bit and vox smirks. "Where's Val?" I ask

"Probably breaking up a fight or something" Vox says looking around

I sit up and position myself on Vox's lap, facing him. "Wanna keep me entertained for the time being?"

Vox looks around nervously but then he shakes off his worries and looks at me and smirks. "You sure are bold"

"I promise I'm not usually like this" I laugh, still feeling really buzzed.

I gasp when I feel Vox's hands smack my ass. I smile at him and he raises his eyebrows. I put my arms around his neck and bite my lip. He puts his hands on my back and pushes me into him. He starts kissing my neck, testing the waters a bit.

My breath gets heavier and he finds a spot on my neck that feels really sensitive and I gasp a bit. He attacks that spot and doesn't stop. One hand is behind my head, intertwined in my hair, and the other on my breast

Fuck, I feel like I'm on fire.

My hips rocking back and forth, feeling his cock get harder under his pants when suddenly I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pulls me to the other couch.

Still dazed, I look up and see Val glaring at Vox.

"I was gone for five fucking minutes, Vox," Val says as he pulls me on his lap.

"Fucks sake, Val. It's not a fucking crime" Vox says crossing his arms and looking away.

Val looks back at me "Sugar~ you really have a way of making me mad, don't you?"

Fuck I literally can't comprehend what's going on right now...

Two of his hands are on my ass and the other two are on my waist.

I dazily look at him "Val, I feel wacky"

Val's smile grows bigger "Sorry, baby~ You must've inhaled some of my smoke," He says pointing to his pipe on the table beside him. "Tell me how you feel~"

I lick my lips and I feel like I'm blinking really slow. "I feel really hot and agitated... I think" I laugh a bit

Did I say that out loud? I don't even know- I can't tell...

"Hm~ does it feel good," he asks, his hand running down my chest

"Yeah..." I say closing my eyes and dropping my face forward. I feel Val's hand puts his hand under my chin, making me look at him.

"Now~ Why don't you show me a few of those moves you used with Voxy, Sugar~" Val Smiles

I swallow and I put my hands behind Val's neck and I kiss him. I feel his long tongue explore all around my mouth, running his hands down all of my curves with his long nails. I feel my body wanting more and my hips start moving forwards and back. I feel Val's hand move to the back of my head, and he grabs me by my hair and pulls back, so I'm looking at the ceiling. He attacks my neck, leaving hickeys, bite marks and bruises wherever he could.

Y/N you're in fucking public. Have some fucking decency

"Fuck Val~" I say breathlessly. "Can we go somewhere else?" I look back at him exhausted "This place is really loud and crowded" I complained

Val smiles "Anything, Babe" He squeezes my ass "Voxy, get the limo"