1

I wake up and look at the pitch red sky. I look around and I'm near a large city with lots of signs with porny or drug names.

Shit, am I in hell? I brushed my hand through my hair and then I see my hands. What the fuck-?

My hands were a pasty white with short pitch black nails. I'm wearing a black crop top, some baggy sweatpants with some black boots. I quickly run to the city to see if I could find something where I could see my reflection, and when I arrive at the city, I'm met with so many animal-like creatures.

All different colours and sizes. Some had a slight animal look and some didn't look even remotely human. "Holy shit"

 I stand there wide-eyed and frozen. I run to a building that's mostly made out of glass and I look at myself. I look similar to before I died. I still have my curly hair but instead of brown, Black with some slight silver highlights, and some pointy ears sticking out on the sides, along with two red horns on the top, my right eye was the same as before but my left eye was a bright red and my pupil was white, and my skin was super pale.

(Lol u guys don't have to make ur design like that if u want)

I stand there looking at myself with my mouth wide open, I took a step closer to my reflection but something hit my head and everything went black.

I wake up with a sharp pain in my head and I lazily open my eyes, and find myself in a large building. Sort of looks like a lobby. I sit up and my head hurts more

I wince holding my head with my hand. I look behind me and there's a bar a few feet away. "Uh excuse me..?"

I see a cat-like person stick his head over the bar and look at me. I raise my eyebrows at him in confusion and he just goes back to drinking.

Jesus Christ-

 I stand up and walk over to the bar, using the knocked-over furniture to help me get there "uh, do you know how I got here?"

The cat man keeps drinking until there are no drops left in his bottle. I wait for him to finish. "No clue. You were here before I came in."

Charmer... 

I slide on one of the stools at the bar. "Also uh... Is this hell?"

"Shit, you're new here?" He says while cleaning a glass

"Yeah, I guess." I scratch my head "I'm Y/N by the way." I hold out my hand

"Husk" he shakes my hand

Suddenly we hear a door slam open followed by a lot of screaming

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHY YOU DID IT" I hear a woman scream

"Come on tits, It's literally not a big deal" A man sighs back

oh fuck, why do I have a feeling that this is my fault

They enter the room where Husk and I are in and the girl stops and stares at me "Angle you can't knock someone out and bring them here" she slaps her forehead

"It was an accident, Vag. Besides, what was I supposed to do? Leave her there? We were in the center of pentagram city, you know she wouldn't make it." the man crosses his two sets of arms.

They walk over to me "I'm really sorry for all of this" The girl hands me some Advil "I'm Vaggie. And the guy who knocked you out is-"

"I'm Angel Dust" The guy shoves Vaggie aside and holds out his hand "But you probably already know who I am" He pushes up his bust and smirks.

"Uh- how would I know you?" I ask. Is he famous or something? fuck I hope I didn't insult him

"I-" Angel looks at me "Seriously? You've never at least seen those posters of me in the city?"

"No sorry, I just got here"

"No shit." Angel laughs "Welcome to hell, baby"

Another person comes into the room. Blond hair and pitch white skin.

"Sorry! I'm back now, did anyone come to check in while I was g-" She stops and looks at me. I tilt my head and she bolts toward me with lightning speed. "OH MY GOD! WelcometothehappyhotelImsogladyou'rehere." She rambles on

Vaggie puts her hand on her mouth. "Slower charlie."

Charlie takes a deep breath. "Welcome to the happy hotel. I'm so glad you're here." She says while still looking like she is about to explode.

"Uh well, I'm not against checking in. I don't really have a place to stay right now anyways. But I don't have any cash right now."

"That's ok! This hotel isn't for making a profit. It's for rehabilitating sinners so they can go to heaven."

"O shit I can do that?" I look at Charlie wide-eyed.

"Uh well..." Charlie begins

"They don't know if it really works" Angel cuts in

"Yeah..." charlie sighs

"Oh, well I'm still down to stay here." I shrug

"Really?" all three of them say in unison

"Yeah. I don't really see any downsides to this" I smile

"Ok perfect" Charlie smiles and runs to the back of a desk and grabs a clipboard. "Sign here, first and last name" She hands the board to me

I sign it and hand it back to her.

"Perfect- Uh Vaggie, where's Al?" Charlie looks to Vaggie

"No clue. Not really surprised that he doesn't do his job" Vaggie rolls her eyes.

"Well, your room is on the seventh floor, along with all of us. Because you're more of a test subject for this hotel, we just need to keep everyone close"

Angel scoffs and I nod. Charlie hands me a key with the number 14 engraved on it. 

"oh uh how did I get here? Like this hotel" I ask

"Well, ya' see, I was fightin' this snake dude and then he shot a laser and I saw some stones hit you so I booked it and took you here." He shrugged

Fuck great first day 

Little authors note: this was lowkey my shifting script and I really liked it so I decided to post it lol.

New face in hell... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें