6

Val puts one of his arms around my waist and the other around my shoulders, leading me out of the club. My head was slouched down, feeling like it weighed a hundred pounds. I swung my head up and looked at Val. He must have been like five feet taller than me. I turn to my left and see Vox walking beside us, looking anything but happy. I see him glance at me and I smile. He gives me a small chuckle back and shakes his head and keeps walking forward. Vox opens the limo door and Val helps me inside, holding his hand over my head, making sure I don't hit it on the roof of the car. Val and I sit where we were on our way here and Vox sits on a seat close to us. I rub my eyes, embracing the fresh air and I sink into the seat.

"Val" I hear Vox say in a warning tone. I open my eyes and see Val about to light his pipe "That's enough"

"Hm~ you're probably right, Voxy~," Val says as he looks at me, putting his pipe in his coat pocket.

I feel my head slowly becoming more clear and I look around confused. "Wait we already went to the club right?" I ask Val

"Yes doll, we're on our way back to the studio now~" His smile grows bigger

"Shit, none of that felt real," I say as I take a deep breath "Wait what studio?"

"Mine and Voxy's studio"

I feel my head start to hurt a bit "For what?"

"Fun~" He says with a seducing tone. Look at Vox and he looks tense.

"Why? Aren't we going to discuss your terms?" I scoot a bit away from Val. which  he pulls me back

"Well, you see~ I hadn't actually decided what I'd like in return~" I feel his hand playing with some of my hair

"Then what was the point of this?" I smack his hand away annoyed

"I wanted to get to know you better, Sugar~" He smiles. And the limo stops and the door opens. I walk out and see a porn studio.

"What the fuck is this-?" I turn back to Val, who's getting out of the limo

"Home, Babe~" He crosses his arms and leans against the limo.

"That actually makes a lot of sense," I say with a bitchy tone. Val grabs my cheeks and brings my face really close to his

"Now~ it's quite rude to insult someone's home. You haven't even given it a chance~"

"Fucking cry about it" I turn my head, getting out of his grasp.

I see vox hold back a laugh behind Val, trying to avoid eye contact.

Fucking asshole thinks he can take me to his shitty porn studio and get whatever the fuck he wants- think again

Val, looking pissed says "You weren't this hostile to me during our time at the club~" He smiles sadistically "What caused the sudden change of heart, baby~?"

I cough. fuck that entire time didn't feel real. I feel my cheeks heat up but I shake it away

"Go fuck yourself, Val. I'm walking home" I turn to walk away but stop. I have no fucking clue where I am. I quickly look around, trying to see somewhere that I would recognize, but nothing.

"You won't make it back alive, babe~" I hear Val laugh behind me. I sigh

"What are we going to do in there?" I say, not looking at him

"Anything you want~"

I turn around and walk past Val, not acknowledging him and enter the studio. I hear Vox clear his throat and he followed behind me.

I walk in and it's actually a pretty classy lobby. Nothing porny or inappropriate. I walk more in and I see a few staircases going to different places in the studio. There were signs on top of the entrances of the staircases with labels like 'Anal', 'oral', 'gay' etc... I stop walking and take a breath.

Fuck

Vox walks beside me and says "Don't worry, our penthouse is on the top floor"

I look at him relieved and he leads me to an elevator and presses the button. The door opens and all three of us get in. Val on my left and Vox on the right. I feel Val reach for my ass but I smack his hand away and he rolls his eyes. I look at Vox and he gives me a reassuring smile.