"Happy Birthday, Oppa!" Jihyo almost yelled at you, and then turning to the rest of the girls, "Are you girls ready?"

"That's right, Oppa," Nayeon said, her eyes suspiciously turning wicked at you, "We prepared everything for your birthday today. All you need to do is to sit back and enjoy."

As if on cue, Jeongyeon and Mina pushed me hard, sending me backpedalling all the way towards the sofa.

I tripped on the pillows on the floor, stumbling back further and landing on my butt.

Momo and Tzuyu then grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down to the ground, holding my arms down as firmly as they could.

"Ok, who's first?" Nayeon asked.

Dahyun and Jeongyeon were now firmly holding down and spreading my legs.

Everything was happening so fast that my mind went completely blank.

I just noticed that I ended up lying down, spread-eagled amongst the numerous pillows.

"Me!" Chaeyoung mischievously replied, looking at me and licking her lips.

I shuddered at that deathly stare she was giving me.

Nayeon, Sana, Jihyo, and Mina sat around me, all of them with equally mischievous looks on their faces.

Chaeyoung knelt between my spread legs.

Wasting no time, she immediately grabbed the waistbands of my pants and my boxers and pulled them down, almost ripping them in the process.

Her eyes grew big and round at the sight of my cock.

I saw the other girls lustfully starting at my cock, making it grow straight and hard.

Oh boy, this was going to be wild.

And the girls aren't wasting any time either.

Chaeyoung took my cock in her hands, gently and slowly caressing its entire length, making it bigger and harder still, "Oh my, it's really big and hard, Oppa..." Her child-like teasing voice was full of lust and mischief.

I gasped at her touch, still incredulous to what was happening.

All of my efforts to focus my thoughts failed as I felt Chaeyoung's warm mouth dropped over my throbbing member.

I lifted my head to see Chaeyoung's head slowly bobbing up and down my entire length, her hair beautifully framing her pretty face.

I also noticed that Dahyun and Jeongyeon were slowly caressing my thighs and butt.

As if this was not enough, I felt my arms being lifted as Momo and Tzuyu each guided my hand underneath their robes.

I was so surprised to know that they weren't wearing anything beneath their loose sleepwear.

I felt the soft, warm, and wet flesh as my fingers touched Momo's and Tzuyu's crotches, their shaven pussies slowing devouring my fingers.

I felt my heart pounding more and more as Mina joined Chaeyoung.

The two girls were licking, kissing, and sucking the sides of my rock hard dick, coating it with their saliva.

Mina also cupped my balls, massaging them lightly.

Jihyo then went up to me.

Standing above me with her short legs on either side of my torso, she lifted the hem of her sleepwear, revealing her own shaved pussy, already swollen and dripping wet.

She sat down, her pussy coming in direct contact with my face.

I smelled and tasted the sweet honey seeping from her pussy.