Chapter 19

WARNING: slightly smutty

here's an alternative song for this chapter:

thanks to everyone who has supported me and this story thus far! I love you all!

xx cleo

            Before Jo left, she helped me grab the record player from downstairs to bring to Dally's room. She convinced me that music would "set the mood", so I took her word for it. I snatched some album by "The Five Satins" and started it up, hoping something good would come on.

            Although I was very excited, a rush of anxiety shot through my body. I wanted everything to be perfect. Not only did I feel like I should tell him that I loved him, but I wanted to show him, too.

            After pacing around the room for about fifteen minutes, I deeply inhaled and then exhaled, attempting to put my mind and racing heart at ease. Soon enough, I heard the door slam, and my heart jumped. He was here.

            I listened as he trotted up the stairs, and prepared myself for what was to come. Everything was going smoothly; all of the candles were beautifully lit, the music was in tune, and of course, I dressed the part. I was ready.

            As soon as he opened the door, I turned around and gave him a radiant smile, making his jaw drop.

            "Wow Sass," he gaped at the sight of me. "You look... really good..."

            As if on cue, "In the Still of Night" began to play, and I extended my hand to him. "Dance with me?"

            He lightly laughed, shaking his head and moving in closer to me. His arms snaked around my waist and he pulled me to his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder as we swayed, kissing his collarbone and neck.

            I felt his hands roam my body, my breath hitching every second. His touch was electrifying- all of my senses came alive.

            He returned my favor, leaning down to trail kisses along my neck. Surprisingly, at a slow and gentle pace, he slid the silk robe down my shoulders, then kissing my bare skin.

            I let my left hand, the one that was burnt, slide down his back, feeling the defined and tight muscles of his body. I wanted more.

            Before I knew it, he lifted me up as though I weighed nothing, and in turn, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He then threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me, pressing his lips to mine.

            At that very moment, I accepted my reality- I had been craving him for years and years; his love, his touch. l was undeniably infatuated with Dallas Winston.

            "Please don't leave me," he muttered against my skin, almost childlike.

            "I'm not going anywhere."

            He removed my robe completely, leaving me with nothing on except for the black lingerie, and began to trail kisses down my body, starting at my neck until he reached the edge of my panties. I knew what was coming next.

            I gripped both sides of the bed and arched my back as he pleasured me, becoming a moaning mess. I had never been intimate with anyone before, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

            My legs were tingling and my breaths quickened. Not expecting it, Dallas hit my g-spot and I bit my tongue to keep from screaming out. He then lifted his head and smirked at me. "Can you keep going?"

            "Yeah," I gasped. "Okay."

            With that, he climbed back on top of me and removed his own shirt, making me blush wildly. It took everything in my power to slightly sit up, and when I did, I began to leave kisses down his chest, assuming he would want me to return his favor. Right as I unbuckled his pants, he pushed me back against the bed, and slowly but surely slipped inside of me.

            I gasped loudly, putting my vulnerable side on display. Beginning to move at a faster pace, I dug my nails into his back and breathed even more heavily than before.

            I almost screamed as I reached my climax, my whole body beginning to quake.

            "Dal-" I whispered in between breaths. "Harder- please..."

            Pumping even quicker and harder, a yelp escaped from my throat, and soon enough, I was able to finish.

            Falling beside me, panting, Dallas looked me straight in the eyes and planted a kiss on my lips. "That was incredible, Sass."

            "You're incredible," I gushed, still out of breath.

            Every move he made was outstandingly beautiful, no matter how crude it may have seemed. My heart felt as though it could burst, and I wished I could've stayed in this moment forever.

            He then pulled me close to him, and I held on tight, never wanting to let go.

            That wasn't just lust... it was love.