He was making his way out of the room when I raised my eyebrows and smirked at him;

"I didn't know you were taking French this semester Jungkook" I said.

"That's because I'm not" he said, "wait- what are you doing here?" He asked, looking almost- worried?

"Well I have French" I said, "but that's not what I'm doing here. I'm wondering if I should go to class or not."

"Let me give you a suggestion, don't." He said.

"You know I like doing things entirely opposite to what you say?" I asked.

"I mean, why would you wanna go to the boring class? It's not like you need to learn French anyway?" He said.

"Huh?" Even though he did make sense I really couldn't understand what make Jeon Jungkook so against the idea of me learning French.

"Now you're seeing my point." He said and nodded.

"Good you're still here. auntie asked me to have lunch with you guys and obviously I'm not refusing. Make sure you wait for me" y/n sprouted her little head from the classroom.

Oh- no wonder he wanted me to leave the class.

I chuckled, "ah damn, looks like your plan failed Jungkook."

He sighed, loudly, "sure y/n" and hung his head down.

"Hey y/n" I said, "remember me?"

She paused to think for a second, "oh of course yes. It'll be a sin to forget that beautiful face."

"Damn I love you." I said, "anyway, looks like we're taking French together."

"Oh that's great" she clapped her hands together, "I hope you don't hate me though. Everyone else does-"

"After what you pulled off in the cafeteria? Please girl, I love you more now." I said and grinned.

"Refreshing" she smirked, "I'll see you later kookie."

"I'll see you later too kookie" I gave Jungkook a flying kiss and made my way inside.
I could almost feel his glare making holes inside my head.

"Take care y/n" he sighed again, "stay away from her Taehyung" he said loud enough for me to hear but me being the amazing Kim Taehyung- I ignored him.

"So what's up" I sat down next to her, with obviously no intention to focus on the class today. I never focused on my classes anyway, but today's gonna be different.

"Oh wait- Jimin's your best friend isn't he?" She asked.

I nodded, "my one and only."

"I think I might've gone a little too far today" she said, "he must've been humiliated or something."

"I assure you he is anything but humiliated" I said, "he was literally laughing. And I just saw him."

"Great then, everyone's apparently making fun of me" she giggled, "definitely not how I expected my first day to go down."

"I personally think you made a great impact" I said, "you actually might be the only reason why Hobi hyung didn't immediately wanna murder me or Yoongi hyung."

"Damn, all of you are so interconnected and all of that" she said, "I'm pretty sure that girl- what's her name? Mi cha-yes. She hates me."

"Who cares y/n" I said, "she hates everyone. Plus she can never hate you more than she hates me. Trust me- I'm literally her cockblocker."

"Oh my god- no wonder she seemed miserable" she said, "why would you do that?"

"Number one- it's fun, number two- I hate her and I make my hate known, number three- it's not my fault that Jimin prefers spending time with me than her." I said.

She chuckled, "that's harsh. I almost feel bad for her."

I shook my head, "don't, she's not worth it."

"Bonjour" the professor came in.

Everyone greeted him, and y/n was particularly energetic.

"I'm excited to learn a new language" she said.

"You know French is the language of romance?" I asked.

"I personally find Urdu very romantic" she smiled.
Damn that smile- fine, I'm gonna learn Urdu now.

I nodded, "interesting" she didn't respond to that.

After around ten minutes or so I said, "I think it's gonna be fun learning French with you."

"Well, that'll be if you pay attention to the class instead of me" she looked at me and smirked.

I don't fucking believe it- I'M THE ONE TURNING PINK? WHAT THE FUCK?