Stiles grabbed onto it before nodding, "nice," he praised and Margo held out her hand asking to see it. Stiles passed it to her and immediately she was confused. It looked like something out of a space movie and nothing like she was used to. She could have sworn she had photo's of him though.

"Oh, my God... Ohhh! God, that ounce hit me like a brick. And I have said way too much, and if you repeat any of that-" Noah began snatching the report from his daughter's hands and she frowned looking up at him annoyed. She was unintentionally inspecting his cheekbones when he'd done that.

"Dad, it's me! I'm not gonna say anything. Come on!"

"And I have no friends so I have no interest in telling anyone," Margo added on. Her travelling made it hard to keep a close friend.

"See, the thing is, they're all connected... I mean, the bus driver that got killed? He was an insurance investigator assigned to the Hale House Fire." Stiles took the file again and began to read aloud.

Usually, she had no interest in crimes or police reports but at this moment she needed to know what was happening. She'd never suspected Derek to want revenge in the seven years she'd known him and other than when his parents died and after Paige, she had barely even seen him go past upset. Unless he was just good at hiding it. If there was the slightest chance that Derek wasn't a murderer, though, then she needed to know.

""Terminated under suspicion of fraud.""

"Exactly." Stilinski finalised.

"Who else?"

"The video store clerk who got his throat slashed? He's a convicted felon-- history of arson," Stilinski added on and Margo nodded growing invested as she leant forward on the table.

"What about the other two guys, the guys who got killed in the woods?"

"Priors all over their records, including-"

"Arson.." Stiles sighed out, "so, maybe they all had something to do with the fire..." Noticing that their father was beginning to drift away Margo kicked Stiles from under the table. He jumped looking to her annoyed but she gestured to the whisky with her head whilst Noah wasn't looking. " ...Another shot?"

"No, no, no. No more."

"Dad, come on! You work really hard, all right? You deserve it." Stiles said.

"Exactly, you need to give yourself a reward. Especially since you haven't been sleeping properly," Margo added on really trying to convince him and he sighed before chuckling.

"Oh, my God... I'm gonna have such a hangover..."

"You mean you're gonna have such a good night's sleep!" Stiles countered as he turned away from his dad to pour another glass, "and I'm gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell..." he muttered to himself and Margo smiled slightly at the words as she grabbed onto her own glass to take another drink.

"Stiles, Malgor...Malgor? Mal," he finalised not even being able to say her name himself and she winced alongside Stiles, "there's just so many questions..."

"Like what?" Stiles asked.

"Like, if Derek wanted to kill everyone involved with the fire, then why start with his sister? I mean, she had nothing to do with it. Why make it look like some kind of animal did it?"

"So you're saying that there's a chance Derek didn't kill all those people?" Margo asked leaning forward in her seat even further but she didn't get an answer as he continued speaking as if in his own world.

"When that cougar ended up in the parking lot, I checked with animal control-- you know the instances of wild animal reports were up to seventy percent over the past few months? It's like they're going crazy, running out of the woods... I don't know..."