Durga prasad stormed inside. There Sanskaar was laying on bed with his eyes closed. His face was looking flushed. Her hair were uneven.

"Beta!" Durga prasad said.

"Dad!" Sanskar said in a low voice.

"How are you feeling?" Durga prasad Carressed his hair.

Sanskar nodded and tried to smile, "I am sorry!"

Durga prasad wiped a tear from his eyes, "No need to be sorry. Just get fine soon."

"Where is Swara?" Sanskar asked. Durga prasad had no answer but he had to lie for his son's safety, "She was here till now. She got an emergency call and that's why she had to go."

"Ok! She is not well too. Ask her to take care of herself." Sanskar said and again closed his eyes.

Durga prasad came out of ICU. He then looked at his watch. It was 11:00 a.m.

"I am going to see lawyer." Durga prasad said, "Swara shouldn't be there for more time."

Durga prasad stormed out of hospital. Sujata was getting tensed for sharmishtha, "I know what it feels like when child is in danger. I know how does it feel."

She entered inside sharmishtha's room. She was laying on bed staring at wall.

"Dr. Bose! Don't worry! Swara will be with us soon." Sujata tried to console Sharmishtha. In response, Sharmishtha just nodded her head.

Hours passed like this. Durga prasad entered hospital with her face dull. There was no chance for bail. Charges were of attempted homicide.

"What we will do now?" Sujata frowned, "Sanskar woke up two times in between. What will we say to him!"

"Even if we have proof, we have to produce those in front of magistrate. Then only case will get dismissed." Durga prasad said.

He entered Sharmishtha's room. She was just staring at ceiling. "I am sorry Sharmishtha ji." Durga prasad folded his hands in front of her, "Your daughter gave our son life, but we...."

"Mr. Maaheshwari! Don't be sorry!" Sharmishtha tried to be as normal as she could.

"How is Sanskar?" She asked.

"Just doing fine!" Durga prasad replied.

Sujata came near her, "Be strong Sharmishtha ji!"

"I couldn't be a good mom!" Sharmishtha said, "I was not able to protect my daughter."

"Aunty! You are being weak!" It was Adarsh who had just entered her room, "Please don't be weak!"

"Adarsh!" Sharmishtha couldn't control her tears seeing him, "my Shona!"

"Don't worry aunty! Your Swara will be back." Adarsh patted her shoulder, "Have faith on God."

He then turned towards Durga prasad, "Dr. Adarsh sir! Swara's friend. Swara can definitely get bail on medical grounds."

"How?" Durga prasad asked.

"She was admitted the whole day in my hospital. I have proof." Saying so, Adarsh forwarded papers of her admission in front of Durga prasad.

"Shona! Admit!" Sharmishtha was shocked.

"Why was she admitted?" Sujata asked.

"Aunty!" Adarsh held Sharmishtha's hands, "promise me you won't be weak!"

Sharmishtha nodded. Adarsh told her everything till the very start to the very end. Both Sharmishtha and Sujata were in great shock hearing everything.