"What?"

I look at Andrea.

"Nothing, I was just thinking of something." I give her a weird smile.

We just came back from an escape room that we would have completely failed if this other couple we 3rd wheeled in our group the whole time weren't a bunch of geniuses.

It said do not press the red button and we pressed it.

We nearly died from getting chased by a murderer we released before one of the girls in the couple whacked the guy in the head while the other girl complimented how hot she looked.

Poor guy though.

She apologised after though.

"Yh it's 1am and your ass is dragging me to the class reunion lunch tomorrow so I'm going to sleep now." I tell Andrea and she nods.

I'm sleeping over at her house today so I get comfy in her giant bed, turning away from her to try and fall asleep.

___________________________

My eyes flutter open, hearing some voices.

"People are attacking me and saying how uncomfortable I must make you as a fan saying you're my boyfriend. I love that I have the privilege to laugh at them for not knowing."

I frown a bit before my mind fully wakes up.

"I know Rhea, I saw them." I hear Jake's voice, a chuckle following them. "They were adorable comments. You're whipped for me."

"Excuse me hun you're whipped for me."

"That's right."

I wanna puke oh my.

It goes silent for a bit as I try and fall back asleep, but the mention of my name wakes me back up.

"Is Lilia still sleeping?"

"Mhm.. why what's wrong?" Andrea asks, concern laced in her voice. "Promise me you won't tell her."

"Boi I probably will."

"Andrea."

"I'm sorry Jake I literally can't keep anything from her. I might not tell her for the next 2 years but she will find out."

"Oh my okay I'll just tell you."

I nearly burst out laughing but I keep it in.

"I'm worried." Jake starts off.

"Why?"

"Enhypen.. you already know how we aren't doing well without her. But there are members who are taking moderately well, while others aren't."

"What do you mean Jake?"

"Obviously Jungwon right, he's not taking it well. He becomes insecure, thinking he wasn't good enough for her."

What?

I made him feel that way?

"According to Heeseung Hyung, he cries at night, even in his sleep. He makes out faint words asking Lilia not to leave before crying again."

I feel a tear slip down my cheek, but I stay still and silent, listening to what he's saying.

"He really loves her doesn't he?" Andrea asks Jake, and I hear a hum in response.

"We all do. Obviously all in different ways. We love her as our family, our member, sister, mother, one of us consider her a lover, but we all deeply care about her."