Mhmmm. It took us a while to finish as we ended up over the carnival part of the amusement park. People here are more scattered as different booths doesn't really have a queue here. My eyes scan around the area at all those attention-catching mini-games.

"Do you want to play, little one?" Louis asked, being the best boyfriend that he is. I smile at him as if he had read my mind.

"Yes," I said as I continue to eat my mouth-melting candy. "Pikachu is so sweet. I love it." I comment as Louis holds my hand tightly for me not to get caught on with the crowd. "Win me those big stuff toys, big bro-babe. Like those in the movies. For your beautiful and lovely girlfriend." I chuckle as I try to cover up my stammer.

"Watch me then. Tell me what stuff toy you want. Just point at it, and I'll be getting it for you." He said proudly. I believed he would, forgetting that this is no movie scene. This is plain reality and capitalism.

That is why, after so many trials within different booths, Louis finally thought it was time to call it quits. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as he looked over at the vendor disheartened. I pat his back as I tug him out of the place. Louis is starting to get competitive, and I don't want to be blacklisted here as well.

"Babe, come on. Why don't we just try to ride some roller coasters?" I chuckle as I try so hard to pull him away from the counter. "It's okay. I don't even need stuff toys anyway. Come on."

"But they're being unfair! I saw it. They're cheating. The cans were glued over at the table for Pete's sake." Louis rebuttal, clearly frustrated. I smile over at him, listening as he continued to rant down his turmoil. I have to admit, he's still cute when he's this invested over something.

"Let's just say they really need to make a business for something." I said as I continue to admire him while listening.

Eventually, Louis would've caught on one way or another. He raised his brow with a smirk spreading across his lips. "Hmmm? Someone finds this amusing all too well. Maybe you should take a picture, baby. Are you not used to my face still?" He questioned jokingly. "Come here. Give me a kiss to make me feel better."

I chuckle and hit his chest lightly." Is that your wish already? Not a very wise choice." I tease as he pulled me to him by the waist. Ah, I could only imagine people getting a little bit annoyed about us showing too much PDA. Some might even cover their children's eyes as if we are doing something out of this world that detests the law that would ruin the whole human race.

Either way, we couldn't care less. Louis was quick to connect our foreheads together before rubbing his nose to mine. "Why would I wish for it when I could just do it freely like this?" My lover winks at me flirtatiously before finally attaching his soft luscious lips to mine already. My breath could only hitch as I try to kiss him back with as many intentions.

I close my eyes, letting the world continue spinning without us. My hands slowly travel over his shoulder, all the way to his hair. I let my fingers thread through his scalp before we eventually have to pull away. We couldn't get carried away. We are still in public, after all. But still, a moment is already enough to intertwine our hearts.

"Don't worry my dear, Leticia. My wish will definitely be worth your time. " He says before letting our bodies have space in between. "Come. We still have a lot of rides to try on."

I nodded as we walk hand in hand. We eventually decided it's time to try the scary rides. We have been goofing off for quite some time now, to say the least. It was an hour of us screaming, running around, and pointing out stuff. It's one of the best days of my life, honestly. That I have to, at some point, catch my breath and rest at a bench yet again. I am a ball of energy, but heck after running around like a wildfire, it's sure to deplete down. Guess what? This moment is the moment.

It had been five minutes since I've been nagging my boyfriend for food. "Babe, let's eat. I'm hungry. Don't make me angry. I couldn't with another ride for now." I huffed. Hungriness and annoyance are not a good combination, after all. As cliché as it sounds, this is actually true.

But Louis is currently a kid at heart too as his eyes land over the bump cars, he had been dying to ride into since forever. "But we are already here, baby. Keep it in just a little more. We have to ride this. It's also a good thing that the line is short. I promise to eat after this." He pointed out.

I made face. "But you've said that after the dragon roller coaster." I complained as I continue to shake his arm a little, but it doesn't seem that it's working. I think the bumper cars had already hypnotized him of some sort. I couldn't help but shrug in defeat. I put on a cooperative smile. "Fine, fine. Little Louis has to ride the bumper car. Else, he'll die. Come on." I sing-song hummed as I lead us over the queue.

I am not fond of bump cars, since I do not know how to drive. I always end up bumping into the corner, consuming most of my time figuring out how to get out of there, only to bump back to it. It's both embarrassing and frustrating. "Can I ride the bump car with you? We could take a two-seater car." I asked shyly. Gladly, Louis agreed before ruffling my hair.

"Sure, sweetie. We'll just have to bump other people and make fun of them together." Louis laughs. In my eyes, it's the best idea on so many levels.

Eventually, before I could even strongly agree, The bell rang so loudly, signaling that it's our turn to ride and play. We were quickly assisted by staff, making sure we are tucked into the safety gears. I hold unto the bar while Louis holds the stirring wheel.

He gave me a glance. "Ready, baby?" He laughs.

I nodded. "Mhmm. Let's Have fun." I chuckle before leaning in as quick as I could, hoping it would reach his lips for at least a peck. It didn't, but Louis met me from his end. It was enough for a quick peck before the hell of bumping starts like an all-out war.

---

Who else here love bumper cars? I would never get used to riding them. Lol. Anyway, I hope you had fun as much as Louis and Leticia take the time of their day to enjoy themselves to the fullest. See you in the next chapter. Byeeee. :))