what happened?

Previously*
I was on my horse first. We had about 5 miles until we got back to the SMP. I can't wait to see them all again!

TW:Sad Tubbo and sad reader.

Now:

Your pov (When you got to the SMP)

In the distance i saw tall buildings, we could be close! I lightly kicked frost side so she could go faster. We got the the SMP and started to look for someone, while doing so I looked around.

(A/N- btw you are wearing this:

Not mine)

I then saw Tubbo walking around. I was filled with happiness. I hopped off of frost and ran over to Tubbo while Frost followed close behind. I tackled Tubbo with a hug almost making us fall in the process. He froze for a second then he gave me a death hug. "Y/N!" He yelled causing me to flinch at his loudness. "Sorry" I looked back up at him, and smiled telling him that he was ok. I took my hood off letting my long/short hair fall.

His face fell as if he just rememerd something. Concern replaced the happy feeling I had. "Hey Y/N. Do you wanted a tour?" He said linghting the mood. I nodded my head and walked over to frost.

~Time skip~

Tubbo said that the tour was almost over, and let me tell you this place is huge. The thing the had me concered was the blood red vines that were growing around. They gave off an that said 'im evil, fear me.' So when I asked Tubbo about it, he said he didn't know what it was. So what dont they try to get rid of it? Or what ever is causing them.

We came upon a big creator with glass on top of it, and at the bottom a lot more vines. The glass was thick to the point were you could stand on it. Wait weres's Tommy? They're never apart. Well at least from the last time I saw them they were. I got a book from my pocket and wrote in it while Tubbo tried to look over my shoulder to see what I was writing. Seeing as I was taller then him he couldn't see anything I was writing.

Then I showed him the book and his face went all dark. Like he was gonna kill someone. "Oh that's right....you don't know..." He mumbled slightly to himself, but it was loud enough to were I could hear. "Y/N....a lot happened while you were gone, and dream...he was put in prison and when Tommy went to visit him he......he got locked in the prison with Dream. Sam said Dream and Tommy got in a fist fight and h-he.....he killed Tommy."

Shock filled my body and my blood ran cold. Dream killed Tommy. A child! He-what-why would he do that? Did he have a reason to? Or did he just feel like killing a child!? My face turned stone cold at the thought of Dream killing Tommy.

I reached up to frost and pet him, to at least try to calm me down. Which did, but why Tommy? I continued to pet frost, who wasn't just my horse but was also my emotional support animal. That's why she all ways follows me around. I just found her in the woods and she seemed to like me and she just followed me around. So i just kept her with me.

Somethimes i find myself talking to her. Knowing that she can't hear me, and even if she could I doubt she would talk back.

Then I started to wonder. Were is techno, Phil, Ranboo, and everyone at thar. I would ask Tubbo but he seem upset already so I'm not gonna try. I turned my body fully towards frost then pulled myself up on her then sat on her back.

I waved a bye to Tubbo and trotted in a random direaction on frost's back. I road on the wooden path and past a part on of the mountain were there was doora that lead in the mountain with a couple different flowers around the enterce, and last but not least a sign above the door. I didn't want to really go on someone's yard so I turned left and walked to a building that looked like a hotel. When we got there I put frost on a lead then tied it to a fence post that was outside. I gave her apple then went in the building. It looked pretty empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
755-words
Hello you beautiful being, be sure to drink water. I love ya, Bye!
~Author