FIGHT

Sapnap p.o.v

I growled at the guard while keeping y/n close to me, not planning on letting them go. The guard reached for his walkie-talkie and called for back-up. I pulled Y/N to the conor that furthest away from the door and sat them down. As more gaurds come in the room I get in front of Y/N get ready for the fight I'm gonna out up. Their seems to be 10 guards in the room. We're at a stand off while I'm trying think about who is going to attack first. The fire on my body is heating up, but I have to remember that I can't make it to hot in here cause I'm trying to protect Y/N not burn them to a crisp. That is my weakness and the first guard is going to use this information against me.

Time skip 

We have been fighting for at least 2 hours now. It's been getting really hard to win this fight. I have to protect Y/N and fight these guards. Thats kind-of hard to do. Right when I was about to though a fire ball at them a saw y/n standing tears down their face. They started slowly walking to me, while I just stood shocked that they are up and walking.

'Calm down' they mouthed slowly taking one more step closer to me. I sat there frozen.....trying to comprehend how Y/N is walking. After someone gets hit with the whip they can't get for the rest of the day and that's 1 hit form the whip. I could easily tell that the guards were thinking the same thing. 

I felt the fire on me as I calmed down and two arms rap around me. I looked down to see Y/N...............hugging me. I melted in to their hug and hugged back. (pun intended)   

But not moments can't last forever. Y/N was pulled out of my grasp and over to the guards. I started growling until I looked at Y/N and they mouthed 'hey. I'm going to be ok. Bye sapnap.' I calmed down and let them leave. Well not all of them. I grabed the one that called for back-up before they could close the cell door. I pinned him to the wall with my hands by his face. "Do not let them get hurt. Understand. Or else your blood will on the walls of this building. Got it!" I told him before I pushed to the door. He pretty much run out the door as of he was being chased by a murder. He also looked the door. Fuck. Well. At least I get to see to see friends today.

Y/N p.o.v

I- more like we were walking to this random place. What do mean by we? Oh, I mean me and theses guards that are surrounding me like they are my fucking body gaurds! I don't need body guards. Form what I could see we were walking down this long darkly lit hallway. 

When we got to the end of the hallway their already people their. Their were two guards that looked the same. The one on the right told me to stand on the red x. I pointed to the the x just to make sure. The guard in the right nodded. I walked to x and stood on it. The guard on the right said a quick" good luck" before I started to fall down a dark and long hole. I was screaming on the top of my lungs.

A/N - word count: 604