Chapter Nine

Okay so chapter eight was more of a filler. This takes place right where chapter seven left off. This is where the story is really going off and by that I mean stuff is finally happening.
TW:kidnapping

Kurt POV

"I'm going to go find our sons" my dad tells Carole with a determined look on his face.

"W-What?! Dad no! Sebastians evil dad! You can't go alone!" I argue with him he goes to say something but Carole cuts him off.

"No nether of you are going after him I'm not risking losing any more family we're going to the police. Second how do you know that's Sebastian Kurt?" She asked still holding me close in her arms.

"I reginized his voice and he's been obsessed with Blaine since he's meet him and I'm going to go get both Blaine and Finn back I'm not waiting for the police!" I start to storm out of Finns room my dad and Carole calling after me I ignore them and walk out the front door.

"Kurt stop you're not thinking this through! Kurt Elizabeth Hummel!" I hesitantly stop and turn around to face my dad who has a pissed expression on his face. "Kurt buddy come back inside so we can all talk this through-"

"NO! I'm tired of talking and waiting I'm going to find them and that's final nothing you say or do can stop me!" My dad sighs looking defeated for a split second I think he's about to give in but next thing I know I'm being pulled back. I try reaching out for my dad but it's too late I look up and see..............

Okay I'm so sorry for how short this is but this is honestly just a filler. Who do you think took Kurt and where are they talking him?