Chapter Ten

Stuff is going down y'all also this is a continuation of the end of chapter nine.
TWs:passing out, kidnapping, swears, slurs, and violence.

Kurts POV
I look up and see Adam I gasp in shock "you" I glare at him while trying to sit up but finding diffulcty in doing so as the van is speeding down a street. I try and see who's driving but Adam pushes me down and then slaps me.

"Kurt" he says he starts repeating my name over and over again the more he does the more it sounds like my dad's voice. I close my eyes and hear "Kurt!" I suddenly open my eyes and jolt upwards. I look around and realize I'm outside my house. I look up at Carole and my dad with wide eyes of confusion.

"Kurt honey you passed out. Come on your exusted let's go inside." Carole says to me not having the energy to argue I let my dad and Carole guide me to the couch where I end up falling asleep once again.

Later that night I wake up I look at the time on my phone. 3:48 am it reads. I suddenly come up with an idea. I slowly and quietly crawl off the couch and sneak upstairs to my room being even extra quiet while going past my parents room. I finally make it in my room and look for a bag to start packing. Once I find everything I need I make my way down stairs and search for my keys once I find them I write a quick note to my parents explaining what I'm doing. I then head out the door and get in the car and start driving.

I decided to go to Sam's apartment on the way there a car speeds past me. I catch a quick glance at the driver and notice how familiar they look. I then get a text thinking it could be dad I check it. It's not instead it's from a blocked number that says "your time starts now Kurt. You have 72 hours if you're even a second off you can say goodbye to your brother forever for real this time and Blaine as well" I imdeilty hit the brake and just stop in the middle of the road and cry I then realize crying in the middle of the road isn't a good idea so I pull over to the side of the rode and counite my crying. My crying is then interrupted by a knock on my window I look up and see.

"Mercedes?!" I say in shock and confusion she nods at me and mouths unlock the door I do and she climbs in. She pulls me into her arms and rubs my back. "Wait Cedes not that I'm not happy to see you but I thought you wherein L.A.? What are you doing in Lima and how'd you know I was here?"

"Well I came back to Lima because I recently got a very worysem call from your dad the other day and then another one today so I thought it was time to step in. What's going on Kurt?"

I sigh and then start to explain to her what's been going on starting with me breaking off the engagement six months ago and everything up until the text I just received. Her face is in complete shock. "Kurt honey I know Finns death was hard for you but he's gone, look I'm not dismissing that Sebastian took Blaine but like you said he's evil he was most likely tricking you through the phone." she cautiously explains to me

"No Mercedes you don't understand it was him it really was I swear you have got to believe me please Mercedes I could really use your help."

She hesitates but finally aggress we make a plan to head to Sam's apartment as I could use all the help I could get. "Wait Mercedes how'd you get here?" I question her

"Hate to break it to you boo but you didn't make it that far from your house and I'm staying with my parents for the time being." She explained to me I nodded towards her and began the drive to Sams apartment. I looked at the time 4:48 we have 71 hours left to find Blaine and Finn. "Hey it's gonna be okay we're gonna find them, don't worry"

"What if we don't Mercedes-" I'm cutoff by my phone ringing Mercedes answers it for me and puts it on speaker.

"Hello Kurt it's Adam I'm sure you've missed me so darling." My hands clenched tight on the wheel.

"What do you want unless if you happen to know where Blaine is don't call this number ever again!"

"Oh I believe I do hold on one moment." Theirs a beat of silence then I hear my Blaine he's crying and my heart breaks I just want to hold him.

"Kurt?" He asks quietly

"Oh honey it's okay don't worry I'm going to come get you both you and Finn. I just need you to be strong all right?"

"I don't know if I can Kurt S-Sebastians gone crazy a-and I don't know where they took Finn I'm sorry baby." Suddenly I hear a smack and a grunt then the line goes dead.

"What the hell was all of that Kurt!?" Mercedes asks me

"I don't know Cedes but it's getting late and we need to get to Sams apartment" I say as I step on the gas I can tell Mercedes is worried about me but I could care less all I'm focused on right now is finding Blaine and Finn.

___________________________________

Okay not gonna lie I know this chapter is a bit of a mess but my brain runs a mile a minute when writing this so bear with me y'all I promise I'm trying. Please tell me what you think!