Chapter Eight

TW:violence,mention of blood,threats,and rape.
This is basically what happens to Blaine and Finn after the phone call was cut off.

Blaine POV
"Give me the phone back Sebastian!" I yell at him which earns me a slap to the face. "Hit me all you want Sebastian but Kurt is going to find us!" He strikes me once more to the head and I feel blood coming down.

"Not if I find him first" Sebastian sneered at me jaw clenched tight

"Stay the fuck away from my brother/fiancé!" Me and Finn yell at him at the same time.

"Hmm last time I checked Blaine" as talked he got closer to me he started undoing the belt on his pants. I could hear Finn yelling at him. "Kurt broke off your engagement. He doesn't love you but I do and I'm about to show you how much I do Blaine." He said up in my face his lips ghosting my neck.

I flinch with disgust "what's a matter Blaine? Aren't I good enough for you baby?" I tried pushing him away but it was no use. I saw Finn get up at the same time I saw Adam sneak up behind him. I tried to say something but Sebastian had already planted his lips on me. I finally mustered enough strength to push him off just as I saw Adam break a glass bottle on Finns head.

"Finn! Nooo!" I screamed while trying to get him but it was no use. I was being held back by Sebastian. Finn fell to the ground with a thud. Blood started to pool under his head. Adam grabbed both his legs and started dragging him out of the room. "We're you taking him?!"

Instead of answering me Sebastian kept kissing me while I tried to resist. "No get off of me! Please!" I begged but it was no use. Sebastian then lifted up my shirt and all I could do was close my eyes and pray it would all be over soon.

Finn POV
I woke up in an dark and empty room with a throbbing sensation in my head. I put my hand up to go rub it but screamed when I saw what was on my hand. "AHHHH!"

"What's a matter Finn?" A guy came out of the shadows with a smirk on his face.

"Who even are you and what do you want from me and Blaine?!" I think the question offended him or something because his face turned to a shade of dark red.

"I'm hurt you don't know who I am. I am your brothers one true love after all." He said matter of factly.

"Yeah no you're not. That jobs been filled by Blaine a long time ago-Adam." I say while glaring at him it finally hit me who he was. "Kurt told me about what you did." I say while standing up but still hold my head in hopes of it helping the blood loss.

I take a swing at him and miss but I swing at him again and end up getting him in the chest. For a split second I think I have an advantage but suddenly Adam pulls out a knife.

"Kurts discovered your alive I don't think he'll like it if he finds out you are in fact dead." He pushes me down and goes to punch me again but before he does I hear the faint sounds of Blaine crying. I try to move closer to the wall to see if I can hear better but it's no use as Adam connects his fist with my face and I'm once again knocked out.

I'm sorry it took me so long to update but here it is! Please let me know what you think!