update: im not dead

sooo, hi! its been a while.

i decided to pop onto wattpad after literally years without it and ive read a lot of messages asking me to update, comments too, and some lovely ones at that. theyve cheered me up a lot!

its very difficult for me to decide, i had intended on coming back after my studies but i am just constantly busy. between my new puppy, my small cake business, my HNC, poor mental health and my other two jobs im soon to return to i barely get time to sleep. everyones kind words have overwhelmed me!

its weird coming back to all these comments as when i think of this book, i laugh. i hated the storyline, i hated the character i created and i even began to dislike glee (the writing, i mean, we can all agree it was unbelievably questionable almost all the time). and then seeing all these people comment, amazing and lovely words, im just, genuinely lost for words!

i never intended on coming back to this book, but if/when i do, it wont be until ive finished college as i have SO much going on. i was just wondering if you guys had any ideas or plots youd love to share with me? id always love to rewrite this book, i see all of my old ways of thinking in the text ive written ie. the need for Effie to be constantly persued or perusing another man. it doesnt even nearly begin to represent any of the thoughts i have nowadays and im glad to see how much ive grown

its also weird to think of how popular ariana grande is now. like, when i first started writing this book it was the beginning of my everything era and woah shes a household name now.

i just wanted to jump on and let everyone know that im not dead, i intend on finishing this book even tho i cant stand the writing in season 5 (especially tinas character) and when i do continue i will most likely write my own plots and add bits from the episodes :)

THANK YOU!!!