I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Começar do início

"So good" I moaned, pushing in a little more.

Her hands gripped at my biceps, desperation clear behind those emerald green irises. She was silently begging me, silently demanding me to fuck her and connect with that part of her that would conceive a child together.

"More" she breathed, "I need more..."

I withdrew from her, smirking down at her naked body.

"Get on your hands and knees" I growled.

She smirked at me, moving onto her stomach before she raised up for me. I gripped her hips, noting the fingerprint bruises from last night. I slowly aligned myself into her folds. My cock twitched at the site, the beautiful sight of her glistening arousal. I watched as I filled her, spreading her apart as I pushed deep into her. I slowly bent down, pressing my chest into her back. I nipped at her neck before whispering low into her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless" I hissed, "hold on tight."

And she did just that, as I rammed into her long and hard.

*****

The days passed by quickly and before we knew it, Armena and I found ourselves on the last night of our blissful honeymoon. After long days of shopping, eating, drinking and wandering through countless museums— Armena and I found ourselves utterly exhausted.

Which is how we found ourselves relaxing in the giant claw foot tub. A bottle of wine and a slice of chocolate cake, from our favorite Parisian bakery down the street, sitting next to us on a stool.

"I think I could stay right here in this tub forever" she hummed, her eyes fluttering shut as I slid the fork into her mouth.

I withdrew and dragged it to my own, licking away at the chocolate remnants that rested on the silver utensil. She leaned into me, her back pressing into my torso as we rested in the warm water. I wrapped my hand around her stomach, pushing her further into me.

"I most certainly could stay right here with you" I breathed into her ear, nipping at her flesh.

She reached for the bottle of wine on the stool beside us, the crimson liquid dribbling to her chest as she drank. The water soon washed away any evidence that she spilled. I grabbed the bottle from her hands and took a sip myself, setting it back down onto the stool. I wrapped my fingers around her jaw and angled her head back to me. I covered my lips over hers, letting the blood red wine pour into her mouth. When I was finished, I ran my tongue along the column of her neck, lapping up any dropets. I slowly brought my hand down from her chin, brushing over her breasts and down into the bubble filled water. She let out a moan as my fingers slipped in between her thighs.

"Reminds me of when I first touched you" I whispered into her ear. "All those years ago in the Perfect bathroom. Do you remember that?"

She only moaned in response, her lashes becoming heavy as her eyes closed. I slowly slipped two fingers into her aroused folds, feeling how turned on she was even in the wetness of the tub.

"Do you know how good it felt to have you under my body for the first time?"

I pumped my fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace, the water sloshing and moving with my motions. She moaned loudly, her hands clawing at the sides of the porcelain tub. I could feel her flutter around me, she was on the edge of release. I knew it in my bones— our soulbond and connection now told us.

That was one benefit of our new bond and I couldn't complain. I always knew when she was right on the edge, so if I wanted to play with her over and over again, I now had an advantage.