9-10AM

⚠️ warning(s): language

bold italics = readers thoughts

5th September

Standing in the middle of the road, you look behind you in horror. You start walking backwards before deciding to leg it. You're running away from someone or some... thing? You're not sure what it is, but it's chasing you, and it's catching up to you fast. Y/N, you need to pick up your pace. You need to run. Run as fast as you can before th-

Immediately opening your eyes, you let out a huge breath you didn't know you were holding. You stare at the ceiling for a bit before looking at your surroundings.

It's not dark. You're not running anymore. And you're certainly not wearing a wedding dress. You're tucked in your bed under comfy blankets. You're in your apartment. It was only a dream. Thank fuck.

You lean over to your left, picking up your phone on the bedside table, checking the time.

Huh... I'm usually not awake at this time on weekends.

From the corner of your eye, you can see a peek of sunlight coming through the windows. You open the weather app on your phone, checking on today's weather.

Ooh, it's sunny all day today!

Should I go for a run this morning? Ugh, I don't wanna get up. This bed is too comfy.

...nevermind, I'll go another time

Your mind then starts to wander and think back to the dream you had earlier; you furrow your brows in confusion.

Why was I wearing a wedding dress?

Wait... was that Doyoung who was chasing me?

Why were his arms and legs so long?

Getting too lost in thought, you forget that you're holding your phone and unconsciously let it slip through your hands, landing on your face. You groan in pain.

Ow fuck.

Y/N why do you never learn from this?

After rubbing your face to try and soothe the pain, you play on your phone for a bit. When you check your messages, you receive a notification from the group chat you have with the 127 members.

(Yuta - 5:25AM)

Damn, so early, schedule?

"Good morning, everyone! It's a nice sunny day today, go outside and take in some vitamin D if you can. Enjoy your coffee or tea, don't forget to sseukka, ok? Byeeee''

You snort at his message.

Doyoung is going to kill you when he sees this.

You feel your bed shifting a bit next to you. Turning to your right, you see that Doyoung is starting to wake up. Stretching his arms out, he lets out a yawn and turns his body around, facing you.

"Hey, you're up early"

"Is it early??" turning to look at him

"Is it not early for you? You usually wake up around 1"

"Hm, true"

You stare up at the ceiling, your mind wandering around again

"Babe, why so grumpy?"

"I keep having weird dreams lately" you sigh

"Care to share? You don't have to"

You think for a few moments.

"Uhhh I remember wearing a wedding dress...? It was pitch black in the middle of the road or something? And I was running a lot. I think you were slenderman"

"What??" Doyoung chuckles

"I don't even know. Is this supposed to mean something?"

"Google?"

Grabbing your phone, you google what your dream might mean; you're not expecting a straight-up answer though.

"Well, it says here that apparently if you're wearing a wedding dress in your dreams, it means you will lose your significant other."

You whip your head to Doyoung, dropping your phone on your lap and look at him with a straight face.

"You're not leaving me, are you?"

Doyoung moves closer to you, an arm holding onto your waist.

"Pfft, no way! Unfortunately, you're stuck with me forever, sooo," he says as he shrugs his shoulders.

You snuggle up to him "Good."

You lay in each other's arms for a while before Doyoung turns to his side table, checking the time on his phone.

"Babe, we should get up", Doyoung yawns as he gets out of bed.

"Nooo, it's way too early", you whine, trying to reach for his arms to drag him back to bed, but no luck. Instead, you pull the duvet over your face, trying to hide from him.

Walking across the room to your side of the bed, he proceeds to pull the duvet down from your face and starts dragging you out of bed.

"Y/N come onnnn I'm hungry. What happened to wanting to wake up early to get more things done?"

"Ehhh... another day", you pout as you pull your arm back from him and put the duvet over your face again.

"No. Get. Up."

Doyoung continues to try and drag you out of bed. At this point, you're just making incoherent noises.

"I'll make you your favourite breakfast?"

You slide part of the duvet till your eyes are peeking at him. Doyoung starts gesturing with his hands.

"Come on, just think, a lovely full-on English breakfast with fluffy eggs, warm baked beans, crunchy toast, with a glass of delic-"

"Ok, I'm up" you immediately shoot up from your bed and make your way to the kitchen.

"W-wha- seriously?? you'll get up for food but not for me???" he shouts, as he's still standing in your shared bedroom, in disbelief

"DOYOUNG, COME ON, I'M HUNGRY"