Chapter 1.

Gun is on his way to college. Today is his first day as a freshman at Bangkok University. Gun is very nervous. But that's normal, right? Gun sighs while he walks. Hopefully he will make friends in college. Gun isn't really good at making friends. He just thinks it's really scary. After a few minutes, Gun arrives at the gate of the college. He stops walking. He looks across the square and already sees many students walking. Gun sighs soft. "Okay, Gun. You can do it. You worked for this for years and today is your first day. You can do this." Gun gives himself a pep talk.

Gun takes another deep breath before slowly entering the square. As soon as he enters the square, a few students look curiously at Gun. Gun immediately looks at the ground. As a result, Gun no longer sees who is walking in front of him. Suddenly Gun bumps into someone. With that person, Gun falls to the ground.

"What the fuck ?! Can't you watch it, geek?" Gun hears someone shouting at him angrily. Gun looks next to him and sees the person he bumped into. The person glares at him. Gun swallows. "Idiot. Are you blind or something?" That person shouts again. Gun remains silent.

The person sighs deeply and shakes his head. He stands up. "You better stay away from me. Loser." The person says. He walks away. Many students chuckle. Tears come to Gun's eyes. And soon a tear rolls down Gun's cheek. Some students laugh at Gun.

When Gun wants to get up, suddenly a hand is extended to him. Gun slowly looks up. A boy gives Gun a friendly smile. "Are you OK?" The boy asks concerned. Gun takes the boy's hand doubtfully. The boy helps Gun to get up. The boy takes a handkerchief and gives it to Gun. Gun hesitantly takes the handkerchief and wipes his tears away.

"Sorry about Off. He's quite rude. He's the bad boy at this school." Says the boy. Gun nods slowly. "Oh how rude of me. My name is Tay Tawan. But call me Tay." Says the boy, Tay. Gun sounds slow. "What is your name?" Tay asks curiously. "Gun. My name is Gun." Whispers Gun. Tay nods.

"Are you in pain somewhere? Do I have to take you to the school nurse to have you checked?" Tay asks. Gun slowly shakes his head. "No need, I'm okay." Whispers Gun. Tay smiles and nods.

"You're new here right?" Tay asks. I'm a freshman, and this is my first day here." Gun says. Tay smiles. "Cute, I remember what it was like when I started here as a freshman." Tay says. Gun looks quietly at the ground. Tay notices Gun is uncomfortable and coughs.

"Let me show you around here. I think you could use that." Suggests Tay. Gun looks at Tay. "Don't feel obligated. You don't have to if you don't want to." Gun says. "No, no. I like to do it." Tay says. Gun nods slowly. "So do you want me to show you around?" Tay asks. "Okay, if that's what you want." Gun says. Tay smiles and nods.

Tay takes Gun's hand. Gun immediately withdraws his hand from shock. Tay looks shocked at Gun. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?" Tay asks. Gun shakes his head. "No, you didn't do anything wrong. I was just shocked." Gun says. Tay nods. "Come on. I'm going to show you around." Tay says. Gun nods and they walk into the college building together.

First chapter. What do you think? Don't expect the chapters to get too long in this book. They will be short chapters. But hopefully you will still enjoy this book, despite the short chapters.