party crusher

"he has perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes" hermione grumbled, putting books back in place. "i really couldnt care less!" she says, turning around. "saying that, you keep talking about that for the last 20 minutes" you sigh, harry chuckling beside you as you followed her around the library.

"was i under the impression he and i would be attending slughorns christmas party together? yes. now, given the circumstances i had to make other arrangments" she says. "have you?" harry asks as you retort into a conversation about christmas with gellert, he taunted you that christmas is a great start for killings.

"yes, why?" hermione asks. "i just thought, seeing as neither of us can go with who wed really like to... we should go together. as friends" harry suggests to hermione, and she scoffs. "why didnt i think of that?!" she asks, uncomfortable.

"who are you going with?" you ask her. "umm.. its a surprise..." she sighs, shaking her head. "its you we've got to worry about" hermione says, and looks over to you, whos biting your nails while looking at a book.

"{Y/N} lets go together, as friends" harry says, and you look over to him, smiling shortly, "my pleasure potter" you smiled.

**

you got dressed in a velvet blue dress with a pair of heels, dusting of makeup on your face. {or whatever, you can change}

you got down the stairs and walked outside the common room, finding harry clothing up the buttons on his robes. "hello my good sir" you smiled, and he jumped, looking over to you. "looking great black" he says, and you smile, "not so bad yourself potter" you retorted

you walked down the corridors of hogwarts over to the party, marveling in the decorations around the castle, talking about this and that.

getting to the party, you and harry looked around. "what now?" harry asks. "no idea" you sigh. "oh, miss black and potter!" you turn around to find slughorn walking over to you with a drink in his hand.

"professor slughorn" you and harry both smiled widely at the professor walking over to you. "oh, you look marvelous my dear, just great" slughorn smiles, putting his hand on your shoulder. nodding, you thanked him.

"lets take a picture together, shall we?" he asks, grabs onto you and harrys shoulders and turns to the camera that sends a loud clank across the room, the flash burning your eyes.

"amazing. so are you two...?" "no, no, we came as friends" harry quickly answers as you laugh, "just friends" i wish fred could be here. but he would probably be banned from here.

"drink?" you turn to neville in a white shirt, holding a tray with long glasses. "neville" you smiled, taking a glass. "the only way i could get into the slug club" neville mutters as harry pats his bellboy uniform. "you look respectful like this neville" you smiled, and he walked off.

"and now?" he asks, and you look around, finding hermione hiding behind the curtins. "lets check this" you say, pulling the boy behind you over to the curtins.

"hermione whats happening? what happened?" harry asks as she pins her hair again. "ive just escaped..." she pants, shaking her head dramatically, "from azkaban?" you ask sarcastically, earning a glare from the girl.

"i mean, ive left cormac under the mistletoe..." she whispers, and you cackle, "cormac? thats who you invited?" harry asks, "and you left him hanging under the mistletoe?" you laugh.

"he would be the one to annoy ron the most" she says, and you scoff, shaking your head. "come, you can dance with me" you smiled, reaching your hand forward, dancing palyfully but she wasnt in the mood.