missing witch

harry sits down in rons room in the burrow, burning a copy of the daily prophet, levitating it infront of the three. "when did you get here?" harry asks hermione. "few days ago" she replies calmly, her cat meowing outside the opened door, "though for a while i wasnt sure i was coming" she admits, and looks over to ron.

"mum sort of lost it last week. said ginny and i had no business going back to hogwarts, that its too dangerous" he explins to his best friend. "come on!" he exclaims, rolling his eyes. "shes not alone! even my parents, and theyre muggle, know that something bad is happening" she defended ron. "anyway... dad stepped in... told her shes being crazy... took a few days but she came around" ron explains, sighing.

"but, its hogwarts we are talking about! its dumbeldore! what could be safer?" harry exclaimes. "theres... been a lot of talk recently that dumbeldores got a bit old..." hermione reveals, shrugging her shoulders. "rubbish! hes only... what is he?" harry asks. "150... give or take a few years" ron said, making them laugh.

"but wait" harry says, straightning his back, "where is {Y/N}?" harry asks, the the teens exchange a look. "we were thinking you knew" ron says, shrugging his shoulders. "after dumbeldore took her 3 weeks ago... we didnt hear anything from her" hermione explains, looking at the wooden floor with her sad eyes.

"nothing?" harry asks, shocked. "nothing. fred has been going mad, paranoid that something bad happened" ron shakes his head as he speaks lowly.

"we have to find her" harry says, making a cut gesture with his hand ",shes in danger" "what danger?" hermione asks, her heartbeat picking up. "she almost gave away to grindelwald that night, almost killed bellatrix" harry explains, "the death eaters will do their best to get her to their side, now that they know that its possible, when he takes over her" harry explains.

"we have no idea where she is, and when i asked mum she wouldnt answer" ron shrugs. "do you think she might be... dead?" harry asks in a whisper. "no" hermione immediatly dissmisses, shaking her head, "shes {Y/N}, shes immortal" she says like she always says, ron and harry nodding along. "besides... if she did... and she didnt... dumbeldore wouldve told us! shes the best witch i know, itll take a fight to put her down" hermione blocks every possability that this is true.

"lets try asking mrs weasley again" harry says, standing up and walking downstairs with his friends to the kitchen to see molly and ginny cooking.

"mrs wealsey" harry says as he sits down at the table. "yes deary?" she asks with a smile. "do you know where {Y/N} is?" he asks, and for a second her hands stop working, but she quickly resumes her work. "no" she mummbles.

"are you sure?" ron asks, suspicious, "i do know" she said as she turns around to see the happy smiles of the three, "but im not to tell you" she says, and they frown.

"why not?" ginny asks, pouring food into plates. "because dumbeldore said not to! its dangerous for her to be exposed!" molly says sternly.

"but is she alright?" hermione begs the woman, but she only outs a pot full of food on the table, saying "you should eat", rubbing her hands on a towel, calling out for arthur.

"dad" ron says as his father sits down at the table, "where is {Y/N}?" ron asks his father, and arthur looks up. "what do you mean, shes at s-" before he can finish, molly cuts him off by slapping the towel on his arm. "we are not to tell them!" she lectures sternly, and arthur looks back at the kids, lips pursed together and raised eyebrows.

"im sorry, im not to tell you" he shrugs, looking down at his food. "please," harry begs, "just tell us if shes ok" he pleades arthur. the look on his face seemed desperete. "shes alright" he gives in, "dumbeldore will let you see her when shes gained enough power back" arthur explains, and the conversation dies down.

**

"hermione!" fred calls as he jogs over to the girl and hugs her with a smile. "this is amazing fred! magical!" she smiles as she looks around the store, complimenting their work "thank you my good lady, but i actually came to ask you about {Y/N}" he says, taking her to a corner in the shop.

"we dont know much, but your dad said shes ok, and she will make contact when shes gained some power back" she says. now she saw it, freds worried face, pale skin, his hand holding tightly on her arm. hes so stresses over you.

"do you know what dumbeldore did to her?" he asks. "he just knocked her out, there is no chance shes dead, dont worry" she says, setting her hand on his arm, trying to calm him down.

"hermione, i beg you, if she makes contact with you, i beg you, please let me know" he begs as he holds her shoulder and she nods carefully. "i promise fred. and she is ok. we know she is. shes {Y/N}" she says. "shes imortal" fred completes her words and she smiles, and hugs him.

"itll be ok" she whispers and he nods, and they go back outside to the store with smiles, masking their hard conversation.

**

"im so happy right now" the girl smiled, moving a pawn on the chess board. "what about?" gilderoy asks. "school starts in 2 weeks" the girl smiled back, watching as the amnesic man moved a piece across the board, not a thought behind his eyes, moving the pieces as he pleased. he didnt remember how to play chess.

"excited?" he asks with a smile, lifting his eyes from the patternd table to look at the girl, patting the eagle thats sitting on the arm of the chair shes sitting in, her hand holding a letter.

"so very much" she smiles down at the parchment. "what you got there?" the blond asks. "its from an old friend, back in time" she smiles down at the letter from her bulgarian friend.

"come on" the voice of the older woman says, and the girl turns her head from the table to the woman in a traditional dress walking over through the garden with a smile, "lets get you bandaged back" she says softly.

the girl smiles and nods, turning around to gilderoy, "ill see you tomorrow gilderoy?" she asks sweetly, "if ill remember you, ill tell you what i think of your eye" the blond smiles as the woman grabs onto the handles of the wheel-chair, and takes the girl back inside the hospital from the garden.

he actually told her that every single day, but he couldnt remember it.

"i think that soon you could have a walking stick" madam smiled as she watched the girl look around the garden, a gentle smile across her face.

***

im so excited!!

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧