stuck outside

"do i have to be here?" you groan, your black famous broom floating beside you as you made your way through the quidditch pitch, leaning your hand on the broom to help you steady.

"{Y/N}, youre an ex-world quidditch player-seeker! i just want your help, dont you want to be a co-captain?" harry says, shaking his head. "thats right, i played flawlessly, i didnt sort other people into the team" you sigh.

"oh my god, ive never seen a world player as not ensthisiastic as you" ginny laughs beside you, "i am! i truly am, i love quidditch, but sorting others... not much of my things" you defended yourself, looking over to ginny who was laughing. "{Y/N}, if theres something youre great at, is judging others" ginny joked, laughing.

you approach the whole group that wants to be accepted into the gryffindor quidditch team. they were hustling and talking between themsevles loudly, only ron was standing at the front, serious and obedient.

"ok, so this morning we're going to put you all through a few... drills, just to test your strength" "think anyones listening?" you ask harry, pointing to the rage at the people infront.

"quiet, please!" he calls, to no avail, making you giggle. "you shut them up!" harry says, pointing forward, and before you can threaten everyone, ginny steps forward. "shut it!" she shouts and everyone shuts up. "thanks" harry says and you giggle, winking at the ginger girl.

"just because you made the team last year doesnt mean youll make it this year. is that clear?" you shout at everyone, knowing that will scare them. "good" you sighed, nodding in satisfaction and turning to harry to talk about the drills you had to do to enter the world plays, giving him ideas.

"a clean game!" you shout, holding the quaffle and looking up. "teams ready?" you ask and they nod. "on three. one, two, three!" you shout and toss the quaffle up and everyone flies around as you quickly hop on your broom and fly up, sitting in the middle next to harry, watching the game.

"bunch of amatures" you laughed as you sat next to harry, watching as ron almost fell from his broom. "faster! harder! show me some soul!" you shouted loudly, trying to pump them up. "pathetic" you laughed, harry bumping your broom with the tip of his.

you watched as ginny flew forward quickly with the quaffle under her arm over to mclaggen, and sudennly, he was sent to the side violently, not able to guard the hoop. "your mudblooded friend did that" gellett says, and you send a string of curses at him, annoyed.

**

you sat infront of the fireplace, writing a letter to fred and to remus, hermione beside you, on your other side ron on the sofa and harry on the other, doing potions homework.

"i had to admit, i thought i was going to miss that last one" ron laughs, crushing something in his hand. "mclaggen is taking this a bit to hard... hes got a bit of a thing for you hermione" ron says, and you cackle, looking over to her.

"hes vile" she answers, looking back at the paper infront of her, "wow, youre going to be such an amazing girlfriend" you laughed, and she rolled her eyes, clicking her tounge and slapping you on your shoulder before you went back to your letters.

"have you ever heard of this spell? sectosemptra?" harry asks, leaning closer to you and hermione, showing you the potions book in his hands. "no, i havent! and if you had a shred of self respect, youd hand that book in!" hermione grumbles, annoyed, as harry shows you the spell.

"not bloody likely! hes top of the class! well, not better then you black" ron smirks, nudging your shoulder with his leg, and hermione rolls her eyes, slapping her papers down on her legs.

"look" you said and pointed your nail on the word, "two words from latin... sectum means 'to cut' and semper which is... 'ever' but it could also go as 'severe'" you explained to harry, and the trio look at you, confused.