Chapter 34- Airplane mode

Start from the beginning

"Hoodie girl, on my back, now." He ordered as I rolled my eyes but jumped on his back as he sprinted to the airplane.

"3 minutes till our flight to France will take off." We heard the information lady say as we were running like crazy, mostly Adam because I was on his back, giving him the directions.

As the doors were about to close the lady that looks at your tickets saw as and she stopped the door from closing.

"Adam Stone and Emma Jefferson." As soon as we said our names the lady looked into the database and found our names there.

"Your tickets?" She asked as I gave her mine and Adam's ticket.

"Thank you for choosing to travel with it, the plane will take off once you enter it, I talked to the pilot." She explained with a smile as I saw Adam handing her some money.

"Let's go!" Cheered Adam as the lady looked back at us and winked at me.

When we got to the plane I looked at Adam to see that he didn't even look tired from all the running and from carrying me till here.

"How come you're so...normal?" I wondered as he chuckled and took my hand into his.

"I thought that everyone is normal? Am I not supposed to be normal, princes?" He questioned as I punched his shoulder.

"You know what I mean. How come you're not tired? After all, you did run pretty fast and you were carrying me and holding the suitcases at the same time." I explained as he gave me a small smile and a kiss on my forehead.

"Princess, just get on the damn plane." He responded as he pushed me inside.

When we got in everyone's eyes fell on us. I felt trapped since we were the last ones to come because of- I won't return the memory. Adam took my hand and guided us to our seats. Somehow, we were next to eachother even tho I thought my plane ticket said that I will sit next to Skyar.

The sky was blue and we sat down in our seats after our luggage was secured. The intercom announced us to turn on airplane mode. I did as I was instructed to but Adam was so stubborn about it saying that it won't do anything to the plane and that it's not like we're going to crash just because his phone wasn't on airplane mode when we took off.

°°°°

Adam's POV

"Airplane mode is so stupid." I groaned as Emma rolled her eyes at me and fell back on her seat as she closed her eyes, clearly annoyed by my statement.

I just don't believe in this stupid shit. What's gonna happen if one person doesn't turn it on? We are just going to all die because of that one person? Well, then, let it be me, I don't care that much anyway.

"Adam, just please turn it on." Mumbled Emma as I ignored her request and put my earphones on.

"Why are you so stubborn? God, sometimes you're so immature!" she yelled as she took my earphones off.

"Fuck you, and your opinion, Emma." I yelled as we got some some eyes on us.

"Whatever, I don't need this fucking shit, I'm changing seats." I mumble as she frowned.

"Can't you see how immature your actions are? You don't even want to listen to my opinion!" She yelled again as she made space for me to pass.

"Look for me when you aren't going to insult me." I snapped as I walked past her and looked for another seat.

I was annoyed. Why? Because she insulted me. But...was it true? It can't be. She is more immature than I am.

As I sat alone, without feeling her next to me I started to realize with each minute passing by that she wasn't wrong. I felt bad because I yelled at her but she started the fight. That sounds immature too but who cares?