[27] SOMETIMES MURDER IS OK

OCs in this chapter:

To say you were playing more aggressively than usual was an understatement

From fake plays to humiliating ankle breakers, you were going all out in making Carla absolutely miserable.

"Come on sweetheart. You're playing basketball not sucking Tsumu's dick. You're actually supposed to grip these balls." You said arrogantly while bouncing the ball you had just stolen from her in place.

She snarled and lunged forward to get it back. You bounced it between your legs to your other hand then ran past her, going in for another dunk. The net squeaked loudly as you slammed the ball in then gripped the cold metal.

You could faintly make out the cheers of Komori from the stands as you dropped to the court again. Carla's eyes locked on you, blazing with frustration from her teammates and coach reprimanding her for failing to get the pass from you yet again.

"You okay there cabbage patch? You're looking a little flustered."

"Shut the fuck up you degenerate whore."

"Now now Collard greens, let's not use big words we don't know the meaning of. Your mouth is suited for very few things and insulting people clearly isn't one of them."

Before she could respond, the referee blew the whistle and indicated that Itachiyama was calling a timeout. She gave you one last glare before retreating with her team, who all looked equally as annoyed with her as you were.

"You're playing better than usual. What's gotten into you?" Emika commented as she handed you a water bottle. You took a long sip before glancing to where Carla and her coach were talking in hushed tones. "Spite," you responded.

Your coach scowled at you and shook his head. "You're a kid. You shouldn't be this much of an asshole."

" And you're a raging alcoholic. You shouldn't be alive."

He wordlessly took off his cap off and slapped you with it. " Starting now, we're going back to our usual strategy. And for the love of God y/n stop playing so recklessly before you get hurt."

You were going to make another smartass comment but your coach smacked you in the head again before you could. "Don't even think about it. Now get back out there."

When the game resumed you could feel the difference in Itachiyama's plays. They were playing more aggressively this time, and almost all of their attention seemed to be directed to you." A rookie mistake." you mumbled to yourself as three girls, Carla included, surrounded you at once.

It was obvious that they were trying to shut you down. But unlike their team, Inarizaki didn't believe in solo playing. So instead of charging head-on like they expected you to, you haphazardly tossed the ball behind you.

And as expected, seconds later it flew over your head straight into Itachiyama's hoop. Another 3 points for your team. "kekeke." you cackled watching the dumbfounded expression on her face.