"That's boring. I want you by my side," she said, turning her head to smile at me.

Her eyes were still drooping low and tinted red from the lack of sleep and total inebriation last night. Her cheeks were also flushed, and she had the cutest messed-up hair.

I allowed my stare to be attracted to the most beautiful thing in front of me. I grinned as I looked down at her shirt. "I like how you look in my shirt, but naked is so much better," I murmured, grabbing the end and peeling it off.

I raised my eyes to her round, perky boobs. My favorite, because they fit perfectly on my hands. Everything is lovely. I let my eye fall to her belly, piercing. It was a gleaming round diamond wrapped around her.

"We need to make this a new rule whenever you're with me, no clothes," I bit my lips, cursing under my breath.

"What about underwear?" she asked, pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth. I looked down at her, grabbing her black laced underwear.

"No underwear," I murmured as I grabbed the side; she hissed at the sensation of it ripping against her skin. Her eyes were wide open and shocked.

"Harry! " I take them off her, looking at her naked body and feeling her warm wetness on my skin. "I haven't even touched you, and you're dripping all over me."

She sucked in a breath and rested her hand on my chest. "Harry," she whimpers, causing all of the blood to flow to my cock.

I just couldn't get enough of her.

"I'm too sensitive- I I fuck," she hissed as my hip rose.

" 'm not gonna fuck you, darling?" Her eyes were drooping low, and her breathing was already labored. "I don't think you'll be able to handle it."

She gives me a blank stare while sucking in her breath. " what- what are you going to do?"  she asks in a shaky breath.

" no. what are you going to do? You want to get rid of that feeling down there, don't you?" She closes her eyes and circles her hips around me.

As she continues, I groan and place my hands on her hips. I was feeling her with the thin material from my boxers.

"Take a look at yourself. You fucking slut, trying to get off by humping me?" I let out a laugh, watching her face scrunch up in pleasure.

" Have fun with yourself. Use your fingers, play with me like a fuck toy, and treat me like shit. Just use my body for your amusement." I groan and throw my head back. "Treat me like a Slut."

"God, Harry," her hand reaches my chest and digs her nails into my skin. I opened my eyes to see her scratching me deeply, my skin turning bright red.

Her hips are circling faster, and her hands are playing with her clit. "Oh my God. Fuck fuck fuck. Harry," she sobs, throwing her head back, her nipples hardening.

"Christ Jesus." I bite my lower lip, shifting my hip upward. "Are you almost there, darling?" her moans grew louder. "Is that feeling going away?"

"Harry, please," her moist hands land on my chest as he rises slightly and falls, circling her hips faster and harder.

"Please what?"

"Oh my god," she exclaims, her head collapsing on my chest. Deep moans escape her lips as I feel my boxers soak.

And it didn't stop there; it was like a waterfall, the sounds leaving her lips bringing me joy, her body turning limp as I came in my boxers, gasping for air, gripping her hair.

She laughs while holding my hips. "Oh, that felt good."

I grinned as I shifted beneath her. "I haven't humped anything since middle school," I remark as she slowly raises herself.