"Hmm..........Why don't you celebrate your Reunion with our celebration,it would be fun"I blurted out

"yaa thats good and we are sure no one will have a problem"virat said supporting me

"but guys we may cause trouble"

"Rima please.....now dont start thinking that listening your excuses would force us to spare you,you and your friends are coming that's it.

"fine"

Virat decided to drop her at her home and she hopped in.Talking to her was very plesant.She wasnt one of the girls who talked continuosly,she was rather quiet and instead of talking about fashion,trends and other things she talked about cricket and politics.we sure had got a good friend.

we drove to her house and then virat dropped me at my home

Virat

I dropped her at home and when I got home I called her to ask if she had informed her friends.She said that they were all very happy and readily agreed.

I am grateful to god for giving me such a wonderful friend.

Next day I got a call from her

"hey virat,I want to inform my buddies about the place,where is your party taking place?"

" Don't worry I will pick you all"

"why are taking troubles huh"

"its alright"

"thanks virat"

"don't be so formal"

'fine buddy"

"well,the party is day after tommorow wanna go shopping"

"no virat,it okay"

"fine then"

Rima

Finally,it was the day of celebration. Gayathri came and gave me a hug. Ankush and Ananya as usual came hand in hand and we all had a group hug.It was 8;00 and all my friends went up to change  when I heard the bell ring.It was virat

Virat

well I went to her house early to meet her friends but they were upstairs changing.I told Rima that I came there that early to talk with her friends,she smiled and said

"coffee"

I denied and started talking to her, after 45 minutes one by one all her friends came down and she went up to change.Her friends weren't a bit like her.They talked continuosly without thinking what the person in front maybe going through. I thought Rima would take another 45 minutes and till then I had to tackle these persons.But to my amazement Rima came down, again with a tomboyish look of a blue jeans and a plain purple top with sportshoes on within exactly 5  minutes and we left.

The party was in full flow. But it had less people.Me, Raina,Mahi bhai, sakshi bhabi Aakash(our childhood buddy,and currently an engineer),Rima and her friends.We all were dancing when Rima went to attend a call.I saw Raina talking with Gayathri,they had become good friends. few minutes later the DJ announced to form couples as he would be playing Romantic numbers.I saw sakshi bhabi and Mahi dancing,ankush and ananya too.Raina streched out his hand to Gayathri and in momments they were dancing fluently.Rima,where was she?

I did want to dance with her,Aakash as usual was having food.I went out and found Rima sitting on the steps

"Getting bored'

"Nah! virat"

"then you should be dancing out there"

"I don't know virat how to dance"

"come i will teach you'

"sure???"

"Mhmm"

we were going back when Ananya and Ankush came and said that they had a flight at 2 to california and they had come here only to keep their promise. it was 12;30 and they had no means of transport.Then Mahi came and said that it was getting late for them too and so they would drop the lovebirds at the airport. I saw Raina and Gayathri coming hand in Hand and Raina had decided to drop Gayathri at her hotel and so dropping Rima was fortunately my job but unfourtunately I couldnt dance with her.Aakash left early.

Gradually all left,and so did we

Raina

Gayathri had become a very good friend of mine.She was totally my type and Rima was lucky for me too cause it was because of her that I met Gayathri.Gayathri told that Rima was Tomboyish and not such a people person so she had decided to live in the hotel.so again thanks to Rima cause due to her I got a chance to invite her in my mumbai house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

PLZ  guys keep your votes and comments coming. I need to know how my story is so please guys please comment.