The New Order

FLASHBACK

Sabine and Ezra are in his tower on Lothal after he was found, Ezra looked around the tower while talking to Sabine.

"you redecorated?" Ezra said grinning slightly

"hey, the grey was boring so I thought I would change it for us" 

"us?"

"oh, sorry I was thinking out loud" Sabine said hiding her face 

"Sabine, I have been alone for the past 5 years and I don't know about anything any more" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice

"Ezra, I will help you find your way again"

"you sure?"

"of course" 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ezra wakes up to see Sabine laying next to him in their hut on Ach-To, they have been here with Luke Skywalker and Kanan for the past 6 months where many Jedi have joined the new Order including Jedi Master Cal Kestis who they found on Bogano while exploring for ancient tombs relating to the Jedi.

soon light creeps in through the door where Ezra gets up putting on his Jedi robes before attaching his lightsabre to his belt before kissing Sabine on the forehead walking out the door where he goes to find the younglings to teach them about the force, both sides as during his time away from the crew he used the dark side and following his return from Malachor.

"younglings, it is important to resist the dark side however if you fall to it is possible to come back to the light as no one is ever truly lost"

"Master Bridger, what about Darth Vader and the Emperor?"

"they were both consumed entirely by the dark however Grand Master Skywalker helped bring Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker back to the light side fulfilling the prophecy"

"what prophecy?"

"the prophecy of the chosen one who would bring balance to the force"

"why are there no Jedi outside of this order?" 

"the old Jedi were wiped out by Darth Vader and the clone army during Operation Nightfall or the Jedi Purge which we will be studying today"

Ezra starts teaching the group of younglings about the Jedi Order of old explaining their strengths but also their flaws especially the rule that forbids attachment 

"class dismissed" Ezra says to the younglings as they spread out to go to the other masters with Luke teaching combat, Kanan teaching the history of the order, Cal teaching the force and Ezra teaching the mistakes of the past

they soon hear the Millenium Falcon fly over before it lands on one of the lower parts of the Island as Ezra walks down to see who it is before he sees a man on the ramp with the Princess of Alderaan 

"who are you?" Ezra asks the man

"the name is Han Solo, who are you kid?" 

"my name is Ezra Bridger and I am a Jedi Master here, what can we do for you?" 

"I am here to see her brother and my good friend" 

"who would that be?" 

"Luke Skywalker"

"he is in the temple up top"

Leia to Han "walk ahead I want to talk with Ezra"

"okay, come on Chewie" Han says as he walks ahead with Chewbacca