I put Adam's clothes in my backpack and walked downstairs. "Good morning Tyler." I heard my dad say from the couch "aren't you up early today." He smiled "ya. I think I'm gonna go to school early today. Bye dad. See you tonight." I waved at him and grabbed a apple. "Bye son." He waved back and I walked out the door.

I walked to school eating my apple and playing with my phone. When I got to school I throw my apple away. "Hey Ty." Seto called from behind me. I turned around and him and Brice walked up to me "hey Seto. Hey Brice." I smiled at them.

"So why were you hanging out with the mutt, he's just gonna break your heart in the end." Brice said coldly "Brice!" Seto said "I think you may be right Brice." I said "what? How so?" Seto asked "when you guys left. Adam and our waitress knew each other. Cause no one was talking to me I left and Adam nor his 'friend' knew I left." I said sadly "it's ok Ty." Seto pulled me into a friendly hug.

"So do you guys wanna-" I was cut off by Chain grabbing me, by the neck and pushing me up against the lockers "hey fag, where's the gay boyfriend of yours?" He spat. I looked down "hey! Put him down!" Brice yelled and ripped Chain away from me. Chain punch Brice in the stomach but Brice stood strong. He punched Chain in the face making him fall down.

"Fags." He mumbled under his breath and stood up. Dusting himself off and walking away. "Thanks Brice." I said rubbing my neck "good job, babe." Seto said and kissed Brice in the cheek "welcome Ty. And thanks Seto." Brice chuckled "wait. Are you two together?" I asked "Umm-..kinda-....maybe......yes." Seto stuttered rubbing the back of his neck "no. It's fine. You two are cute together. I won't judge you." I smiled. They slightly blushed when I said that they were a cute couple. "Bye guys. See you after school." I called and walked to my first class. Math. Ugh. I have math with Adam.

I stopped in front of the door. I slowly grabbed the handle and opened the door. Everyone in the class was chatting. But I didn't see Adam.

Weird. Not that I care. Ok. I care. I still love him. He was my everything. I can't live without him.

"Hey Ty." I heard the familiar voice of Lily say. "Oh. Hey Lily. Haven't seen you in a while. Where Sora?" I asked "me and him don't have all our classes together. Only about 4." (Ok. I'm not in collage so I don't know how it works and I don't wanna look it up) she said "oh. Ok. Have you seen Adam around?" I asked "no. Why?" She tilted her head "nothing. So. I've heard your a Okami (wolf hybrid) and Sora is a kitsune (fox hybrid) am I correct." I asked "yes and you are a neko." She said with a slight chuckle.

"Aright class. Take your seats." The teacher said and he walked through the door.

~time skip to the end of the day~

"I'm so glad schools finally out. Is it hit me or did today seem to be longer that other days?" I asked Seto who was walking to my house beside me. It took him forever to let Brice come with me alone "well. It is June 21, the longer day of the year." Seto said "whatever." I said as we walked to my door step. I opened to door. My dad wasn't home yet.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked, he said that he wanted to come to my house to tell me down thing. "Ya. I just wanted to say... How do I put this... I don't hate Adam. Nor Mitch or Jerome. Dogs don't bother me. I'm just doing this because i don't wanna lose Brice. I love him to much." Seto said in a soft tone of voice "same." A voice said from the door way. I looked at the owner and saw that I was Jerome.

"I don't hate you, Ty, Seto, or Brice. I don't hate cats. But in afraid of losing Mitch. I love him." He said an walked over to us "I'm sorry if I was an asshole to you. Will you forgive me?" Jerome asked "yes. We forgive you." Me and Seto said in unison "and will you forgive me Jerome?" Seto asked "of course!" We all then shared a friendly hug.