You turned your phone on silent in hopes they would think you phone died or something.
Normally Bakugou would of had his mom drive but he decided to walk with you.
He ignored asking you about this morning, he just wanted to get whatever that was off your mind.

It wasnt really a date, so you just had sweats and a jacket on with your uniform in your bag.
Bakugou already had his on so you weren't to worried.
"Where are we going?" You asked.
"One of the best places ever of course!" He used an overly excited voice in hope to cheer you up.
"Hmm. If you like it I'm sure i will too" you replied. Whatever types of drugs he put in his voice was working because you felt happier than earlier.

"Here we are" bakugou said looking at you and pointing to the sign.
"...." you just starred at him with your arms folded above one another.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH 'SPICY CURRY'?" He yelled.
"Bakugou... you never change... come on lets get some food." You laughed and bakugou opened the door for you.

The both of you took a seat in the last open booth.
The waiter came to the table asking what drinks you want.
"Just a water is fine."
You opened the menu and looked at you options.
It was mainly filled with curry with different spice levels.
"Do they have breakfast items..?" You asked.
Bakugou let out a small chuckle. "Yes...right there." He pointed to a small section on the menu.
"...couples breakfast?..." you said looking at the only breakfast option. "I'm only getting this because it looks good thats all."

After placing your order you and bakugou decided to chat a bit.
A faint song played in the background as you talked.
A little hesitant, Bakugou looked at you. "Were you okay this morning?"
You turned your head to face the blank window. "Everything was fine..."
Bakugou slammed his hand on the table, causing you to flinch and look at him. "That is absolute bullshit y/n!" He looked around the room before lowering his voice. "Y/n? You know you can talk to me whenever you need to right."
"yes I'm-"
Two females started clapping walking to your table, singing some small little cheer. "Couple breakfast couple breakfast, its a its a coupleeeee breakfasttt"
She placed the plate on the table and gave the both of you a small bracelate, that had a magnet connecting both of them once they linked.

"We arent a-" you tried to say before Bakugou cut you off like usual.
"Thank you very much, we appreciate the meal." He was much calmer when he talked to his elders (people older than him)

After eating the food together silent, you two walked towards the school.
Like usual, you kicked rocks beneath your feet.
every once and awhile, men would try to take a peek under your school skirt, but Bakugou would immediately hold his hand up activating his quirk to make them back up.
So he reallly cares huh?

You looked at your phone:

You have 22 new messages from dabi
You have 43 missed calls from an unknown number
You have 13 new messages from Hatake

You put your phone back in your pocke before Bakugou would notice.
He casually matched his footsteps with yours and would slowly bring your hands close so the bracelate would connect then he would immediately say "sorry"
"It's how the bracelate works...there really isnt a need to be sorry"

He was surprised you agreed to wear the bracelate in the first place.
He noticed you had a lot of jewelry but the only ones you ever wore were the ones he got you.
It made him a little happy but at the same time it would give him mixed signals.
He didnt know if you were feeling the same feelings he was.
Little did he know you were.

Once again, the Bakusquad watched as the both of you walked in class together.
Instead of brushing it off and walking your separate ways.
The magnet connected, making the both of you rush to get it apart from each other.
Once you did, you both walked away with that nervous pink shade on both your cheeks.
A few whispers flowed in the room.
"Are they dating?"
"What was that about?"
"Matching bracelate?"
"There always together if you think about it."
The both of you clearly heard them, you just decided to ignore them.

"It's too loud in here, please take your PE uniforms and put them on for the festival." Aizawa said as he scrambled to get papers together.
"I still cant believe we are having a festival after all that" Kirishima said.
"Well it shows that we arent afraid of a small attack and we can handle these situations very well" Aizawa responded.

Completely forgeting about all your scars on your body, you changed.
A lot of the girls starred at you whispering amongst themselves.
Uraraka would tell them to stop talking about it every once and awhile...which was nice.
You stopped caring if they knew. So it wasnt all that bad.

Everyone got on the bus and sat together with their friends.
You sat next to Jirou and talked about her songs she gave you.
Telling her how 'Lost in Abise' was your favorite song. (I just chose a random title, this is not cannon)
Bakugou would look back and make sure you were smiling.

Once you all arrived everyone got together and said hello to one another.
You went on your own and met a few people from different classes.
"I'm Shinso, its nice to meet you y/n" shinso said shaking your hand.
"It nice to meet you as well...I'm surprised youre not in 1-A with that quirk of yours. You would be an excellent help."You said.

Bakugou glared from a distance.
"Someone's jealous." Mina said, nudging bakugous shoulder.
"Tsk. Shut up" he said losing his eye contact from your view.
"Oh Bakugou youre so blind." Mina said.
"What do you mean I'm blind."
"Look at how shes talking to that boy...her posture is slacked, her arms are crossed and she looks your way every minute. Trust me she doesnt like him like that." Mina said pointing to you as she pointed out ever detail.
"Thats not what i was thinking." Bakugou said crossing his arms like a child.
"Mhm."

"Good luck during the festival." Shinso said before waving and catching up with his class.
"Yeah you too!"
You turned around and walked to Uraraka who was talking with Deku.
You just stood there just to not be alone.
Thoughts of Bakugou ran through your mind.
The smell of his sweater.
How he didn't say anything this morning.
How he took you out to breakfast.
Everything.

Once everyone got inside.
Bakugou went to the mic (for reasons i dont remember, please enlighten me why he got to make a speech)
Once getting up there he made eye contact at you which made you feel a little flustered.
He turned back to the other students and said he was gonna win this thing.

To be continued...