Zhongli
How do I join a phone party? What is such a thing?

Amber
...it's not a phone party

Ningguang
Don't worry, I will assure that he makes it to the party. :)

Amber
Sounds good!!

Beidou
Ningguang ur my date >:(

Diluc has left the chat.

Kaeya
BAHAHA
--
You chuckled at the screen, before your attention was back on Childe. He glanced over at you, smiling.

"What's so funny? Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes." He smiled.

You told him about the groupchat, and old man Zhongli not understanding any of it. He laughed and went to sit on the couch.

"Wanna watch a scary movie?" You asked, walking over.

"Sure, which one?"

"Hmm... I know! Lemme grab it."

"Okie."

You jogged to the closet, looking at the shelf of DVDs you had. After looking for a minute, you found and pulled out the perfect movie. The Grudge.

Childe waited for you to put the DVD in the player and start it. You grabbed the remote and walked over, but before you could sit on the couch he pulled you onto his lap.

Your face immediately flared up, and he smirked.

"You're so cute, you know that? Now shall we start the movie, ADDNICKNAME?"

You lightly punched his arm for making fun of you, and started the movie.

★                             ★                             ★

You moved yourself to the couch as Childe went to take dinner out of the oven and get plates for you two. Childe noticed you frown slightly, and chuckled to himself, knowing you wouldn't admit it. He enjoyed how close you were to him.

You focused on the movie again, jumping a little at an unexpected jump scare and then laughing to yourself quietly for doing so. Childe thought it was cute.

He grabbed the plates and walked back over to the couch, placing them on the table in front of you. He then sat back down and before you could grab a plate, he pulled you back onto his lap.

"You're so weird!"

"I know you missed me for those two minutes I was gone, just admit you're in love~"

"I can't because I'm not." You crossed your arms, relaxing a little.

"Even if that were true, I know you at least like this because you haven't tried to go back to the couch yet."

"I-.. I can't argue with that. You win."

He laughed and you cracked a smile before grabbing your plate and watching the movie again.

The food was delicious, which surprised you. You weren't him to be this good of a chef. He smirked as you complimented his cooking, talking about how you should've expected his amazingness.

Once you finished, you both set your plates on the table to wash after the movie. Childe brought you closer to him, hugging you.

Though you wanted to mess around like always, and not give into his clingyness, you couldn't this time. You leaned into him, laying your head on his chest. He rested his head on top of yours and kept his arms around you.

He cleared his throat to get your attention from the movie. You looked up at him and raised a brow.

"Today has been pretty wild, however there's one thing. I still haven't gotten my kiss~!"

"I thought you'd have forgotten about it by now." You groaned.

He snickered, and moved his hands so they were now cupping your face. You furrowed your brows, squiring at him.

"Who said you could do this?" You questioned, chuckling.

"Well~... You don't seem to be disliking it, am I right?"

You sighed, unable to think of a response at the moment.

While you seemed distracted in your own thoughts, Childe pecked your lips. Of course it was short, but it left butterflies in your stomach. Your eyes widened in surprise, and he had a grin plastered on his face.

"You liked it didn't you~?"

You just turned around to continue watching the move as he laughed at you.

"You loooove me!" He sang quietly.

"Nuh-uh!"

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

what do i do next im confused helP LMAKSJEN