Chapter 10-Show What Your Mother Gave You!

I don't know what to say to prepare you for what's going to happen, I just wish you happy reading!

As Francey walked down the halls to the Slytherin Common room, she ran into a beautiful Hufflepuff.

"Fancy meeting you here Francey," Cedric greeted.

"Nice job with the first task," Francey congratulated him, "You did great."

"It wasn't that hard," Cedric lied.

"Oh someone has a big ego," Francey teased.

Cedric laughed, "No I just thought by saying that it would impress you."

"It didn't," Francey chuckled, "But it was worth a try, I mean who wouldn't want to impress me?"

"Look who has a big ego now," Cedric teased back.

Francey laughed, "I guess we both need to keep our egos in check."

"So it would seem," Cedric said and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"I guess I should retire for the night...," Francey sighed.

"Oh!" Cedric exclaimed, "I wouldn't want to keep you from your sleep."

"Good luck on the next task," Francey offered, "And good night."

"I would wish you 'sweet dreams,' but I know you like them wet," Cedric teased.

"But they won't be about you!" Francey snapped back.

"Who said they would?" Cedric asked. "Good night Francey."

Francey walked to the Slytherin common room with a big grin on her face, until she was slammed into the wall by an obsessed Slytherin.

"Slutting about are we?" Draco snarled, "If I see you messing around-"

"You'll what?" Francey challenged, "Because we both know Cedric can beat your ass, so what will you do?"

Draco pressed his boner against her "You are my slut," he said.

"Maybe I am a slut, but I sure as hell am not yours, try again," Francey spat.

Draco pushed himself off of her "Whatever, I've got many girls wanting me, I don't need you," Draco seethed.

"Ok? Go to them, bye!" Francey waved, "I've got other boys wanting me to, you don't see me talking about it."

"You're going to pay, just you wait for your punishment," Draco warned, "And I won't be nice about it either."

Francey rolled her eyes and walked away to her room. She knew Draco was going to punish her in some twisted way of his.

But she knew Cedric would beat his ass for her, and that was the comfort she needed.

These days talking to Cedric had really made her almost forget about Draco, almost, there was no forgetting the things he did to her.

Francey closed her eyes and let peaceful thoughts fill her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

-

Francey was ready to go to her Defense Against the Dark Arts Class. She had to quickly say goodbye to her friends because she was so eager to go to her class since Cedric Diggory was in it.

Francey saw Blaise as she walked down the hall and smiled at him, but he didn't smile back. He had a worried look on his face and walked over to Francey.

The Hogwarts HoeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara