Chapter 5-Nighttime Quickies

Smut warning 

After Dumbledore finished announcing about the Goblet of Fire, Francey decided to make her move on Viktor Krum.

Like a lion creeping upon his prey, Francey stalked the unsuspecting Bulgarian boy in the halls. When he was alone she made her move.

Francey walked past Viktor and dropped her books. She bent over to pick them up revealing her ass right there for him to see

Francey grabbed onto Viktor's thighs for support, and pulled herself up making direct eye contact.

"I-" Viktor said, not so subtly checking her out.

"I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy," Francey apologized as she looked up at him innocently, "What were you about to say?"

Viktor was uncomfortable with this approach and adjusted his collar. "You should wear something under that skirt it's very cold," Viktor suggested.

"Well if you keep undressing me with your eyes I most certainly will catch a cold!" Francey giggled and pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear, "Do you want to walk me to my common room?"

Viktor cleared his throat "I have to be somewhere right now see you later."

Viktor speed walked away from Francey. Leaving Francey alone in the halls thinking about how horny she is.

Francey quickly inserted her index finger into her pussy. In and out, In and out-

"FRANCEY?!" Harry shrieked as he witnessed his friend masturbating in the halls.

Francey quickly tried to play it off "Oh this tampon was stuck up in me I was adjusting it," Francey quickly explained.

"But you were moaning," Harry said, "You sure you weren't doing something else?"

"It was a..very big tampon and I wasn't moaning I was groaning from the thickness of the tampon," Francey insisted.

"Oh ok Francey I was actually meaning to talk to you about something," Harry said, "We all saw Malfoy pull down your skirt in the Great Hall, why do you still put up with him?"

"I ended my...fling with Malfoy," Francey informed Harry, "It wasn't healthy for me or you guys."

Harry took Francey's hands and grinned at her "That's brilliant Francey, I'm so proud of you and wish you well."

"Thanks for being a good friend Harry, see you later!" Francey said.

"See you!" Harry waved as he walked away.

Francey walked down the hall to be greeted by two sexy red heads.

"Hello Francey, how are you this fine evening?" Fred greeted.

"Isn't it getting late to roam these halls?" Francey questioned them.

"Well we heard you've been quite a naughty girl recently so we thought you wouldn't mind," George explained.

"Very naughty," Fred added.

"So?" Francey asked.

Fred and George exchanged a mischievous look.

"We want to spend some time with you in the Room of Requirements," Fred said, "Want to come?"

"I'd love to come," Francey said, "What do you two have planned for me?"

"It's a surprise," George informed her with a smirk.

The three snuck their way down the halls to the Room of Requirements.