Chapter 13-New Man, Who Dis?

I want to thank y'all for spreading the word about my story the Hogwarts Hoe! If you've made it this far, you're amazing and I love you so much. 

Happy Reading! :)

Francey woke up from an erotic wet dream. She needed to lie down in bed for a minute or two to think about it. 

In her dream, Blaise was pounding into her from behind and Cedric was fucking her mouth mercilessly. Francey rubbed her throat just thinking about it, and squeezed her legs wishing it wasn't a dream.

Francey decided to masturbate, and was a moaning mess as she forced four fingers up her pussy. She thought about the dream, and how Blaise was and Cedric were fucking her.

It felt so real, so good, she didn't want to wake up. She knew it would never happen though, Blaise wasn't the sharing type and Cedric wouldn't agree to do something as nasty as that.

But Francey knew her sexual activities were only limited by her imagination. 

With a little more pep in her step, she got up from her bed and danced over to the bathroom. She threw off her clothes and got in the shower. Francey hummed to Beethoven's Symphony No. 9, twerked and finished her shower.

Francey decided to surprise everyone and where a longer skirt today, one that went to her knees. It was years since she wore a skirt that long.

Though it may be a disappointment to some, she didn't really care. She knew Blaise would be happy with whatever she wore.

 After adding the finishing touches to her look, Francey made her way out of her room towards the common room.

Blaise was reading a Wizard History book while lounging about the common room. Draco and his gang was no where and sight, and Francey relaxed a bit at this.

Blaise looked up from his  book, and beamed with excitement when he spotted Francey. 

Francey plopped down on his lap and greeted, "Good morning Blaise."

"Good morning love, sleep well?" he asked, placing a stray strand of her hair behind her left ear.

Francey hummed a bit at his touch "I did, I had a splendid dream," Francey claimed.

"What was it about?" Blaise asked.

Francey hesitated, "It was about- um...it was about the ball."

"What about it?" Blaise questioned, "Having second thoughts?"

"No, no it's not that, it was just a sort of nightmare," Francey stumbled on her words trying to find a good lie, "Malfoy embarrassed me."

Blaise took Francey's hands in his and had a stern look on his face "Listen to me Francey," Blaise demanded, "That will not happen on my watch, I refuse to let it."

Francey sighed, "I believe you Blaise, and it was just a dream."

"Dreams are more like reality than we let ourselves believe," Blaise insisted, "They stem from our fears, desires, and what we believe."

"When did you become such a dream expert?" Francey teased.

Blaise relaxed at that "If you invested your time in books rather than...whatever it is you do besides study, you would be an expert in basic wizard knowledge," Blaise said, "I could help you with that."

"I'm not dumb Blaise, I just don't find the point in all that stuff," Francey snapped.

"I never called you dumb Francey, and I never will," Blaise confessed, "And I just think maybe you should try to invest your time in studying, I mean there are millions of people out there who don't know this stuff, and you're lucky enough to have the opportunity, and you're just...wasting it."