Chapter 11-Some Things Never Change

Professor Snape didn't seem to notice Francey and asked, "Why is there a pole in the Slytherin Common Room?"

"Firefighter practice!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"You must think I was born yesterday, I know a stripper pole when I see one," Snape seethed, "Disperse! All of you!"

Francey was confused why Snape didn't see her naked self. "Why doesn't Snape see me?" Francey asked.

Draco whispered to her, "I concealed you from any professor's view with a little spell I learned. Get out before it wears off."

Francey didn't waste any time and ran towards her room. She shut the door and fell to the ground.

Did Draco Malfoy just protect her? Still didn't make up for making her pole dance in front of the whole Slytherin House, but he kind of saved her back there. 

Then something hit her, someone would tell Cedric what happened. He would know she was lying and there's possibly no way she could redeem herself after that.

Draco's dominant tone still made Francey weak, she always felt the need to please him, obey him,...fuck him.

She knew it was wrong, she hated herself for it, and she knew Draco knew she would always get on her knees for him.

Tomorrow was the day of the second task, she needed to go out there and support Harry.

-

Francey was waiting for Cedric outside his last class, she ditched her other ones and even skipped lunch too, she was going to dinner soon.

Cedric spotted her and started going the other direction. 

Francey ran after him and yelled, "Wait!"

Cedric stopped in his tracks, but didn't turn to look back at her. "You've mistaken me for a fool if you think I want to speak to you," Cedric said, in a horribly calm tone.

"I- I didn't mean for-" Francey started.

"No, don't lie to me anymore! It seems it's always you and Malfoy and you've know what I've come to realize? You two are made for each other!" Cedric snapped, "And don't come to me with some bullshit about him forcing you, because I heard you let someone motorboat you!"

"Cedric I only lied to you because I didn't want you to think of me the way everyone else does," Francey explained, "They call me-"

"The Hogwarts Hoe," Cedric finished for her, "I'm aware of that, and it's for a good reason to."

Francy asked, "Did you not feel anything when we kissed?"

Cedric finally turned around to look at her, his gaze full of sorrow and longing "The thing is Francey...I wish I didn't," Cedric said. 

And with that said and done, Cedric walked away and Francey bawled her eyes out in the middle of the hallway.

-

Francey walked to dinner, she had wiped away her tears and fixed her makeup.

Once she reached the Great Hall she smiled and waved at her Gryffindor friends and took her seat at the Slytherin table.

She was fully aware of how many eyes were on her, and she stared down every single one of them.

Draco's gaze was the hardest to stare down, his seemed to strip her down naked with just one look.

Francey's pussy was throbbing at his gaze and she cursed herself for it.

Using her sexuality to her advantage, she licked a spoon filled with Jell-O and pretended to ignore Draco.