Chapter 14- Yule Ball

A few hours before the Yule Ball started, Francey and Blaise decided to stop fucking. They were covered in so much cum, sweat, and spit they figured it was time to give it a rest.

"That was-" Blaise breathed.

"Exhausting," Francey panted, "Shit, help me walk to the bathroom."

Francey's legs felt like jelly, she could barely move them.

"I hope my legs won't be paralyzed for long," Francey said, "You fucked me so hard."

"I should've been more gentle I'm-," Blaise started apologizing.

"Don't ever apologize to me when it's related to sex," Francy demanded, "I love feeling your wonderful length within me."

Blaise grinned, "Say that last part again."

Francy glared at him, "Just take me to the bathroom!"

Blaise lifted her in his arms and walked over to the bathroom "It's taking everything within me not to fuck you right now," Francey sighed.

"Oh...I'm flattered?" Blaise responded, then set her down.

"I've got it from here thank you," Francey dismissed him, "I had a wonderful time last night."

"Me too Francey," Blaise smirked, "It was the best night I've ever had."

"What a story we'll tell our kids," Francey joked.

Blaise went wide-eyed "You're not pregnant, right?" he inquired desperately.

"We should hope not I'd have no idea who the father would be," Francey said, "And I'd never be that careless."

Blaise quirked an eyebrow up.

"Well at least not that careless now let me bathe in peace please, and thank you." Francey held onto the wall for balance as she let the bath water run.

"May I watch?" Blaise inquired as he licked his lips, leering hungrily, "You look so ravishing right now it's taking every fiber of my being not to lick you from the head to toes."

Francey was wet the instant he uttered those savory words. It made her feel powerful to have such an effect on him.

"Look but don't touch," Francey commanded as she stepped into the tub.

She slathered on some soap and scrubbed vigorously upon every inch of her sleek and tight physique.

Francey then stood up, a look of challenge in her eyes directed at Blaise, then turned around and bent over.

"Eat you hungry boy!" Francey urged.

And not even a second passed before Blaise's face was all up in Francey's buttocks.

Sniffing, savoring, and salivating, Blaise was growling like a dog marking its territory. He was in places Francey didn't even know someone could go.

He parted it, paced it, and played in it. Blaise was an explorer on "Expedition Pussy." His tongue marched to the beat of its pulsations. Even the flooding didn't stop this explorer.

Francey was shaking, she didn't expect such vigor, her head was feeling light after experiencing a plethora of orgasms.

"I- might need a minute," Francey stammered, "to collect myself."

Blaise smirked, "Take all the time you need love, I'm going to go shower."

As he left, Francey had the toothiest grin as she replayed the events of a few seconds ago in her head.

"Now that is a man," she sighed, continuing her bath.

---

Francey looked in the mirror, wearing the black sequin gown Blaise bought for her. Her purple hair was done in a half-up half-down down curled style. She wore some open-toed heels to support her man's foot fetish. And she still wore no panties, it was a fashion statement at that point.