Chapter 7- Forgive and Forget

Guys I haven't watched the Harry Potter movies and read the books for a few months so sorry if I fuck up the timeline.

I'm going to have to watch the Goblet of Fire again because I don't remember the order in which things happen, so next chapter won't be released for a while.

Now let's get to the story, Happy Reading!! :))

SMUT WARNING

Francey took a nice, long, warm bath. The water soaked her aching, marked body. Francey sighed as she felt at peace.

She pushed three fingers inside of her pussy and masturbated. She thought about Blaise's big dick and felt sad how she didn't get fucked by it.

Did he not like her? Did he regret letting me suck his dick? These questions burned Francey's thoughts like a wild fire.

She didn't know why she cared what Blaise thought about her- maybe she wanted that 12 inch or something more.

But she was Draco's slut till death do them part. Francey heard Dumbledore was going to announce the names from the Goblet of Fire before dinner.

She couldn't wait to see Viktor Krum in action! She was kind of disappointed he didn't want to fuck her into a wall like most boys at school.

But then again, you win some you lose some. And Francey won a lot.

Francey hoped none of them told other people about her getting gangbanged. The last thing she needed was her brother lecturing her about how she's ruining the family name!

And her friends, Francey couldn't have them knowing about that. 

Any grain of innocence they thought she had would vanish if they were informed of what happened.

Francey washed her purple hair and finished her bath. As she dried off, she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was sexy to anyone with taste, her purple hair dripping wet down her back, her beautiful smooth, soft skin, her small waist, and her fat ass that gave boys a mini heart attack.

Francey was feeling herself today because she knew she was that bitch!

Francey got out of the bathroom, fully dressed in a short black skirt (still no underwear), black heels, a white collared shirt, and her Slytherin sweater.

She strutted out to the Slytherin common room, all eyes on her.

She spotted Blaise and had a few questions for him.

Francey sat on his lap and he inhaled sharply "What do you want Francey?" he asked, annoyed with her.

"I want to know why you didn't fuck me earlier," Francey whispered, "I saw how you looked at me I know you wanted to."

"Doesn't matter what I want you'll always go back to Draco," he said, "You couldn't last a day without him shagging you senseless."

"I never did feel your cock inside my pussy," Francey pouted, "You can't say you didn't enjoy me sucking your dick."

"Did it ever occur to you I maybe wanted something more than just a quick fuck?" Blaise scoffed, "Francey I'm sure there's other guys who want you, please get off of me."

Francey pouted again and Blaise looked away from her. "Fine!" Francey shouted, "You just tell everyone I sucked your dick and you blow me off! Why did you tell everyone that?"

"I didn't tell anyone you sucked my dick, what kind of person do you think I am?" Blaise argued.

"Oh so somehow the whole school knows you got your dick sucked by me?" Francey questioned, "Please Blaise you think you're so different when you're just another horny boy who wanted a little pussy!"