Chapter 8-Nightly Strolls

Sorry for the wait, I wasn't feeling like writing earlier. I don't know why I just felt down, but now I'm feeling better and ready to write some more!

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I had to watch the Goblet of Fire a bunch of times to get the timeline right and now it's all planned out exactly how I want it.

Happy Reading! :D 

Francey woke up and found Draco was still asleep on top of her, with his dick still in her pussy.

She watched him sleep peacefully and waited until he woke up.

Francey felt Draco's breath against her face and smiled. She tried to match his breaths as he slept.

Then Draco woke up and frowned, confused "Why the fuck am I sleeping with you, slut?" he asked.

"You drank vodka with me last night, we fucked, and we slept together I think you were really drunk," Francey said.

"Well since I'm already inside of you you're going to get punished for allowing me to sleep with you," Draco said, "You are my slut and nothing more."

Draco pounded into Francey and quickly ejaculated. He threw on his clothes and left her alone in her room.

Francey struggled to walk as she was fucked so hard her legs could barely work.

She made her way to her bathtub and started running the water. The hot steaming water and bubbles smelt heavenly and Francey couldn't wait to soak in it.

Once the bathtub was full, she soaked in the hot water and let out a sigh. Nothing like a nice bath after getting fucked.

Francey looked in her mirror and noticed she had marks from when Draco choked her. Francey felt her front teeth and one fell out, probably from getting her mouth fucked a lot.

Francey grabbed her wand and fixed her teeth with a spell, now they were perfect pearly whites again.

Francey muttered a spell and her wand turned into a long, thick 13-inch Dildo. Francey spread out her legs and shoved the Dildo inside of her.

She thought about Cedric, and the way he looked at her. Maybe he wanted to her fuck her, Francey thought on this.

He had been slightly jealous at the sight of her getting fucked by Malfoy, or maybe that was all in her head.

Either way, she had to focus on helping Harry with the Tournament. No distractions!

After she finished bathing and dressing in her uniform, she walked out of the bathroom. Francey was going with a wet hair look with her purple hair, and she knew she was rocking it with the way Pansy sneered at her.

"You look utterly ridiculous," Pansy said.

"So nice of you to care," Francey smirked, "And I must truly look ridiculous if Malfoy is fucking me so often."

Pansy gasped, "You're lying."

"Am I?" Francey asked and walked out of the girl's area of the Slytherin rooms.

Francey felt bold, and ready to take on the world as she walked out of the Slytherin Common rooms and down the halls.

-

Francey was hanging out with her brother Neville, and her friend Harry Potter at the lake.

"Moody isn't all that bad Francey," Neville assured her, "He's been helpful to me."