Chapter 12-Slytherin Sugar Daddy

In case you don't follow me and didn't see the announcement, I stated that this chapter will not include the Second Task. Due to the fact I was about to mess up the timeline, it will be a few days before the second task starts. Now, we'll be focusing on getting ready for the Yule Ball. Thank you for reading this far, now 

Happy reading!

Francey awoke to Draco squirting his cum all over her face. Francey licked some off her lips "Good Morning to you too," she yawned, giving a opportunity for more of Draco's cum to squirt in her mouth.

"Saw you sleeping there and couldn't leave without wanking off to you," Draco explained.

"How thoughtful," Francey sighed, "Do you plan on leaving or do I need to kick you out?"

"What's with the fucking attitude?" Draco questioned, "Can't you smile or something when you wake up?"

"I just didn't need a face full of cum when I woke up," Francey ranted, "And I'm sure many people can agree on that."

"Not me, I'd like it," Draco grinned.

"Well everyone isn't you Draco, thank god for that," Francey said.

Draco gripped her throat, and leaned in to her right ear, "You're going to go shopping with me for your gown for the Yule Ball, because we very well can't have you showing up in a mini skirt now can we?"

Francey tried to speak, but Draco was choking her "Can we?" he asked again, then released his grip on her throat.

Francey was in a fit of coughs when she took in a breath, "I fucking hate you."

"The feeling is mutual," Draco assured her, "Now go clean up for me and I'll be waiting to take you shopping."

"Why the hell do you want to shop for me if you hate me then?" Francey questioned, "You make absolutely no sense."

"Why do you fuck me if you hate me? See we're both flawed," Draco pointed out, "Plus...I want to torture you the way you torture me."

"I'm going to shower," Francey sighed, "Just get the hell out."

Francey walked into the bathroom and locked the door just in case Draco tried to fuck her while she was in the shower.

She took off her clothes, and started running the water, waiting until it got hot.

While she waited on the water to get hot, she looked in the mirror. A few of her teeth got knocked out again, her face was crusty with dried up cum, and her makeup from the day before was smeared with tears and cum.

Francey was blessed with strong knees, so she could walk a bit better than most after getting fucked senseless.

Francey checked out her ass in the mirror and started practicing on her twerking. Up, down, left right, jump and jiggle, and shake like crazy.

She felt the water again and it was hot, so she got in. She fixed her teeth with a magic spell and they were straight, sparkling, pearly whites.

Francey heard a loud knock on the door "Hurry the hell up or I'll hurry you up," Draco demanded.

"Don't rush me!" Francey yelled, "Beauty takes time!"

"You better come out looking scrumptious if it means I have to wait this long!" Draco shouted back at her.

Francey finished showering and started drying herself off. She put on a black mini skirt, white collared shirt, Slytherin sweater, and black high heels.