I erased that thought from my head and looked at her once again before someone closed the door behind us.

I sighed and wiped my hot tears.

"She has a lot of clothes at her place here. You should change first then just come back after." Aniya habang nagtitipa sa cellphone. He lifted his gaze at me and put his phone in his pocket. "I texted Manong to drive you. Parating na din 'yon."

"What about you?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Ako muna ang magbabantay dito."

I nodded and do what he said when I saw manong walking his way here.
Naisipan kong icheck ang phone ko habang magbabyahe. It's already seven in the evening at saktong namatay ang phone ko at sakto din namang nasa harapan na kami ng bahay ni mama.

The moment I entered the house, two maids went to me and do their job.

I was quite stunned while looking inside the house and the way they treated me as if I'm their boss or a special guest. Pinaghanda pa nila ako ng pagkain sa sala bago sila tumalikod at sinabing aasikasuhin daw ang susuotin ko.

"Grabe, kaganda pala ng anak ni Ma'am." I heard the one maid said.

I shifted in my seat, feeling uncomfortable at the thought that they were talking to me.

"Oo nga. Kamukha ni Sir David."

The other one whispered and I didn't hear and understand since they were far at me now.

Marahan kong hinawakan ang baso at uminom. They offered me a juice earlier pero inilingan ko 'yon at sinabing tubig na lang.

I was quite amazed at the interior design of this house. Wooden floor,  white wall, and wooden ceiling. I'm sitting on the grayish and comfortable sofa and there's also a table in front of me. Walang masyadong display na furniture pero madaming naka display na halaman, I didn't know if those are fake or real. Anyway, It was honestly very good and refreshing in the eyes that makes me somehow feel that I'm at home.

"Hatid po namin kayo sa magiging kwarto niyo, ma'am. Nakahanda na po ang susuotin niyo."

"Uhm... sige salamat." Ako at  sumunod sa isang maid. Habang ang kasama niya'y nagtungo sa may kitchen ata.

"Uhm... May charger po ba dito?" I asked her.

"Eto naman si ma'am. Wag na kayong mag-po sa akin. Mukha lang po akong matanda pero magkaedad lang po tayo." She chuckled and looked at my phone. "Ano po bang cellphone niyo?"

Ipinakita ko sa kanya.

"Meroon po akong charger para d'yan. Kunin ko lang po, teka." Aniya at agad tumalikod.

"Thank you!" Pahabol ko bago pa man siya makaalis.

I sighed heavily and took a seat at the edge of the clean and neat bed. Hindi din nagtagal ay pumasok ulit ang kausap ko kanina at inabot sa akin ang charger.

"Thank you ulit." I smiled simply and took the charger from her.

After I charged my phone, I thought about taking a bath since I'm feeling sticky and dirty, good thing there's a bathroom inside this room kaya naman nagawa kong makaligo ng malaya.