{Josie meets the Fun Avengers}

Start from the beginning

Josie steps out and cuts him off, "A little what now?", she asks.

"Eavesdropping? Really?", Tony raises his eyebrows.

"We would never!", Sam gasps sarcastically.

"What the hell are you guys wearing?", Rhodey asks.

"Uh, this is a new trend. All the kids are wearing this.", Josie lies.

Everyone stares at the five idiots in silence, until Steve speaks up, "That checks out. That seems trendy."

Nobody speaks again after that, Nat leans forward and whispers in Josie's ear, "Where's Scott?"

Josie looks around, not having noticed that Scott isn't with them, "I don't know, he probably just backed out at the last minute.", she shrugs.

At that moment, Scott walks in, blasting 'I Don't Fuck With You' by Big Sean out of an old-school boombox, "This one goes out to Tony!", he yells.

"Excuse me?", Tony gawps.

"I don't fuck with you! You little stupid ass bitch I ain't fuckin' with you! You little dumb ass bitch I ain't fuckin' with- Excuse my language- A million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do! Than to be fuckin' with you! Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck,", he breaks out into a dance, some weird attempt at break-dancing, not that you can really tell what it's meant to be, "I don't, I don't, I don't give a fuck.", everyone in the room just gawps at him and he stops rapping, "Not the vibe we're going for?"

"No, please, keep going.", Sam gasps, in hysterical fits of laughter, as he films it all going down.

"It's like the scene in the- You know. In that film. With the- With the little girl and- Uh- With her dad and he fights that boy and- The dad's a teacher and- The girl cries and they get expelled or something- You've watched the film, right? I can't remember the name.", Scott stammers.

"Is it Star Wars?", Peter asks.

"Why would that be Star Wars?", Josie pulls a face at Peter.

"Uh..."

"No, I like what Scott's going for. I think this is the kind of approach Team Fun Avengers should take.", Bucky walks over to Scott.

"Team Fun Avengers?", Steve gives them a funny look.

"Well, no. Bucky added the team. We're actually just the Fun Avengers. That's the name.", Josie corrects.

"Fun Avengers? Why aren't I included? I mean, Rhodey, Cap, Peter, Banner, and Vis I can understand. But why the hell aren't I on the team?", Tony asks.

"Uh, I thought the name was pretty self-explanatory. You have to be fun to get on the team, so you didn't make the cut.", Josie shrugs, knowing damn well she's getting under his skin.

"I'm fun! I'm loads of fun!", Tony exclaims, defensively.

"Yeah, you tell yourself that.", Josie mumbles.

"Name one time I have been not fun!"

"About two minutes ago when you called me a brat. That wasn't fun.", she says.

"You deserved it.", he mutters.

"Okay, I'll keep going, shall I?", she raises an eyebrow, "The time you made me work out with a hangover, that wasn't fun."

"You deserved it.", he mutters again.

"The time you took me out of school for nine years, the time you got our house blown up, the time you blew our house up, with me in it, the time you refused to let me leave New York whilst it was being attacked by aliens, the time you built a murder robot. Those are only the potentially life-ending and unfun events, I'll start on the embarrassing, awkward, and uncomfortable situations. Brace yourselves, folks, we might be here for a while."