Chapter 22

Dream woke up as sunlight was shone into his face. He saw Nightmare was back to normal and he was still asleep.

"I wonder how he's going to react when I tell him what happened," he chuckled as he thought about his lover's reaction.

"Dream?" He heard Nightmare's voice.

"Good morning Nighty," I greeted.

"What happened? My head hurts a lot. And what happened yesterday?" Nightmare asked. " The only thing I can remember is Blue and the others giving me a greyish liquid."

"Long story short, they turned you into a baby," Dream explained.

Nightmare stayed silent for a while then he screamed, "They Are So In Trouble!!!"

Dream smirked and said, "I already planned the perfect revenge."

~~~~~
Cross yawned as he walked down the JR hallways. He was going to look for Ink.

As Cross walked down the hallways, he heard someone screaming.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!!!"

It was Blue! He came running down the hallways and towards Cross.

"Blue, what's wrong?" Cross asked, feeling very confused with Blue's behavior.

"Look at my face you oversized Oreo!" Blue screamed.

Cross looked at Blue's face and started laughing. Someone used a marker and drew on Blue's face. There were drawings of a moustache, spectacles and other drawings on his face.

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!" Cross kept on laughing. "Just wash it off."

"It's a permanent marker! And stop laughing! There is literally a sentence on your face saying, "I'm an oversized Oreo, eat me with some milk."

Cross stop laughing. His eye sockets went wide and he rushed to a bathroom to look in a mirror.

"WHAT THE FREAK!!!" Blue could hear Cross screaming.

Then he heard more creaming. It was from the living room. Blue quickly rushed towards the source of the sound and saw Ink and Error. They both were covered with pink goo.

"What in the world..." Blue gasped. "What happened to you two?"

"We were going to watch some TV," Ink started.

"But when we entered the living room, a large bucket of goo fell on us, it's really sticky and almost impossible to wash off," Error continued. "And what happened to your face?"

"I don't know, I just woke up like this."

Cross came into the room and screamed, "Someone used a permanent marker on me! Now I can't wash it off!"

"Guys... I think I know who did it," said Error.

They all look at each other and knew who did it.

They slowly opened the door, they saw Dream and Nightmare cuddling each other while sleeping.

"Well, they're still asleep," whispered Cross.

"But they don't have anything in their faces.

"Probably because whoever pranked us is scared that Dream will kill them,"Blue whispered.

The others closed the door and started discussing who might have done it to them.

Meanwhile, Dream and Nightmare were laughing.

"This is the best prank ever!" Nightmare exclaimed.

"Yup!" Dream whispered into Nightmare's non existent ear.

They both got up and got ready to go to see the pranked skeletons. Of course that acted surprise. It was so convincing that the others didn't didn't think that they were the ones who pranked them.