Chapter 3

The eye sockets of the purple eye light skeleton fluttered opened.

He found himself in a bed of  bright yellow buttercups.

"Where am I?" he asked himself.

He felt a small itchiness on his arm. He looked at it. It looked normal. Suddenly, two small yellow flower sprouted from his arm. He was shocked. Tears welled up as he screamed loudly out of fear and sadness.

"NONONONONO!!! Not the forbidden AU!!!"

~~~~~

Dream was a little frustrated. The others are trying to calm him down.

"How about we go to the mall next week?" Error suggested.

"That's a great idea!" said Cross. "Dream really needs a break."

"Ugh, FINE!!!" Dream shouted in frustration.

"I bet 50g if I can..." Blue whispered into Ink's non-existent ear.

"Oh your on!" said Ink, grinning.

Ink, Blue, Cross and Error left Dream's office.

Dream calmed himself down. Even though he wants to eradicate all negativity, he had a feeling. A strong warm feeling inside of him. No, not the positivity he is creating. It's something else...

"Is there a way to eradicate negativity without killing Nightmare?" he asked himself.

~~~~~

The small guardian was panicking.

"It just had to be this freaking AU!!!" he screamed in his head. He was starting to hyperventilate, and how funny it was, a skeleton who doesn't need to breathe was hyperventilating. The panic within him was rising very quickly.

But he then realized the flowers were not growing as fast as the ones who had the Flowerfell disease.

The Flowerfell disease is a type of incurable disease. The yellow flowers there are very dangerous. Anyone who touches the yellow flowers in Flowerfell will have them growing on their bodies. It's harmless if you touch them outside of Flowerfell. Once the flowers covers the person or monster eyes, they would turn into the yellow flowers themselves. That is why Flowerfell is the forbidden AU.

The flowers would grow a little quickly. A normal person with the disease would only have a few days left to live. The shortest is two days and the longest is one week. It takes about a minute for like three flowers to grow on a person but the flowers were growing extremely slowly on Nightmare.

"Is it because I'm a demigod that the flowers are growing this slow?" Nightmare asked himself. "This is still not good..."

He tried to cover up the flowers on his arm by pulling his sleeves down. He quickly created a portal to get out of the forbidden AU.

~~~~~

It is the day to go to the mall. They all boarded the car and luckily, Error is driving, not Dream. It was because the last time Dream drive, he caused a four hours traffic jam and broke more than half the driving laws. How the literal leader of a famous organization did that, no one knows.

"Let's GOOO!" Cross shouted with excitement.

The moment they reached the mall, Cross shot out of the car like a bullet. The others had to go chase after him.

"How do *huff* you de-deal with h-*huff* him!" Ink panted heavily.

"Only Nightmare knows how t-t-to *huff huff* deal with him..." Error panted.

"When we find him, the first thing I'm going to ask him is how he controls the walking Oreo!" Dream sighed.

"HEY!!! I'm not an Oreo!" Cross argued.

"Then why are you wearing only black and white clothes?"

Dream just roasted him.

"..." Cross had no words to say.

"Uh... let's just go shopping now," said Error.

Error dragged Cross to the closest store near them. Dream followed and Blue and Ink were laughing and rolling on the floor.

They all were at the clothing store. Blue was pulling a blind folded bird into one of the dressing rooms with a bag of some kind of clothes.

"Blue I swear if your making me wear something stupid and embarrassing, I will kill you with my bare hands!!!" Dream shouted from behind the dressing room door.

He just put on the clothes Blue forced him to wear without even taking off his blindfold. He forcefully rip the piece of cloth off his face.

He look down and saw something horrifying.

"BLUE!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He slammed the door open. He was wearing a neon pink dress with glitter.

The others were laughing in the background. Tears were coming out from their eye sockets.

Dream quickly changed back into his normal clothing.

"Let's go..." he said, feeling a little annoyed.

They all piled up into the car and drove away from the mall with bags full of stuff.

Halfway to their destination, Dream suddenly shouted, "STOP!"

Error hit the breaks.

"What is it?" Cross asked, shocked.

"Can we go to the Tree of Feelings?"

"Sure," said Error.

They took a turn and drove to the tree. When they reached the destination, Dream quickly got off.

"How I miss this place..." Dream murmured.

"Hey, somebody is under the tree!" Cross pointed out. The figure under the tree looked like he was staring at the burned looking tree. They had a hood covering their head.

"That somebody looks familiar..." Blue muttered.

It suddenly hit Error. "I remember that cape! It was the one I made for Nightmare!"

"NIGHTMARE!?"