Chapter 21

Things went back to normal after Nightmare got his memories back. He went back to doing what he loves, pranking people.

Dream also cancel Nightmare off the wanted list. So now Nightmare isn't a criminal anymore. Not only that, Dream explained to everyone in the village about what had happened when Nightmare died, and Dream doesn't have to deal with all those complains.

~~~~~
"Nightmare, give me back my coffee powder!" Error screamed as he chased after Nightmare.

Nightmare waved the packet of coffee and shouted, "No! You need to get rid of your coffee addiction!"

"PLEASE!!!" Error pleaded. "Blue, help me out!"

Blue was watching the whole thing and he said, "Sorry Error but Nightmare's right. You need to stop drinking coffee."

Error then went dramatically crying on the floor. Cross cane in and saw Error crying so he told Error, "Why don't you try some chocolate milk?"

"NOOO!!!" I want my coffee!!!" Error cried.

While there is drama there, there's a lot more drama with Dream and Ink.

"C'mon, don't you want to be a parent?"

"No..." Dream growled.

"Why not?" Ink smirked. "Scared you'll fail as one?"

Dream blushed and suddenly came up with an idea.

"Why don't you and Cross become parents as well?"

Ink immediately blushed rainbow. Now he was stammering a lot. Dream just laughed.

~~~~~
Cross, Blue, Ink and Error came into Dream's office.

"Uh, Dream?" Cross started.

"What is it?" Dream asked. He was doing some paperwork. "I need to finish this and go hang out with Nightmare."

"Yeah... we kinda did something and now Nightmare is..." Error stammered.

Dream immediately stood up and growled angrily, "What. Did. You. Do. To. Him?!" He was feeling worried.

"We kinda turn him into a baby..." said Ink as he held a sleeping baby Nightmare.

Dream looked at Nightmare and smiled as he took him from Ink.

"He is so freaking adorable!" Dream gushed. "And now you all are going to explain to me what happened."

"We were experimenting and trying to making a potion, when we finished we didn't know what it to exactly do," said Error.

"So you decided to test it on my brother," Dream concluded.

"Yup, apparently we made a de- aging potion," Ink replied. "The potion should wear off by tomorrow."

Dream then heard a small snuffling sound. Nightmare was waking up.

The baby skeleton's eye slowly fluttered open. The purple eye lights stared at Dream's yellow eye lights.

"Bwothwer!!(Brother!!)" Nightmare giggled. His tiny cyan wings flapped excitedly.

"Hello there buddy," Dream chuckled.

Nightmare kept on babbling away. His crown then covered his eye sockets.

"Aww~ the crown is too big for his little skull!" Error smiled at the little baby.

Dream took off the crown and started tickling Nightmare.

"Haha haha!" Nightmare giggled a lot more.

The others left Dream and Nightmare alone.

"Bwothwer! Can I gwo se'e fwover?(Brother! Can I go see flowers?)" Nightmare asked.

"Of course," Dream replied.

They went to Dream's private garden. Nightmare went running around, laughing.

Dream watched Nightmare running around excitedly.

Nightmare came back with a bunch of black and yellow roses in his tiny arms.

"Cwan we mwake crwon?(Can we make crown?)" the tiny baby asked the taller skeleton.

"Okay," said Dream as he took the flowers.

"It's been a long time since I made these..." Dream thought as he started tying the flowers together.

After hours of staying in the garden, Nightmare finally fell asleep. That baby has so much energy.

Dream carries the baby skeleton to their bedroom. Nightmare slept peacefully as Dream used his wings as a blanket to cover Nightmare.

"Good night little one," Dream whispered before he drift off to sleep.