Part 29

Luke emerged from the shower just as you finished pulling your clothes back on. You felt dirty and ashamed. You couldn't believe what you'd done. You had just allowed him to fuck you without any kind of objection. You traded your body for... for what? Your life? Did you even have a life anymore? Was it even worth it to keep up the charade? You hated him, you hated him so much. You hated him more than anything in this world... except... you hated yourself more. You were disgusted with yourself. You had fought for so long never to let someone touch you like he had moments ago. You had struggled and fought and nearly died for the ability to remain free and in control of your own body. Luke had taken that away from you without a second thought.

"That was amazing, babe. Just as perfect as I remember it." Luke said happily. You grimaced and looked away.

He smiled and walked over to you, leaning down to give you a kiss on the cheek. Without thinking, you jerked back. Luke frowned at your movement and took a step closer to you.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked cautiously. You glared up at him, wrapping your arms around yourself.

"I hate you." You whispered softly. Hot, angry tears started to spill out of your eyes. Luke's eyebrows raised in surprise, then his expression darkened hard.

"You hate me?" He asked in a low voice. He took a step to the right, as if protecting you from something. You narrowed your eyes at the movement and turned to face him.

"I hate you and what you just did to me." You snarled, letting venom drip from your voice. Luke scowled and lashed an arm out. His fingers gripped your forearm and his nails dug into your skin, making you wince.

"You begged for it. You wanted it." He hissed, like he was trying to keep his voice down. You glared at him and tried to rip your arm from his grasp.

"I felt like puking on you. I should have." You snapped in return. Luke's eyes flashed in anger and his hand came down hard on your cheek. You gasped and fell to the ground from the impact of the slap. You winced as your knees connected hard with the hardwood floor.

"Stupid bitch." Luke muttered above you. You gritted your teeth and looked up at him to see him running his hands through his hair in anger. "To think I actually believed for a minute that you meant what you said." He mused, cracking a humorless smirk.

"Guess I'm not the stupid one, then." You snapped harshly. Luke's eyes swung to you, a raging fire burning in his eyes. He clenched his fists and you turned away, closing your eyes. You expected him to hit you again, but when nothing came, you turned back in confusion.

He looked down at you, and then up at something on the wall behind him. He grinned, his eyes glinting. You followed his line of sight to see a black dot in the wall. Before you could piece together what is was you were looking at, Luke's hands fisted in your hair and yanked you to a standing position. You cried out, your hands flying to your head as Luke pulled on your hair, almost enough to certainly rip the hair from your scalp. He dragged you along by your hair, with you shouting from the pain, begging him to let you go.

He dragged you through the house and back down the stairs to where the basement. Your cries slowly faded as the pain seemed to dull. Luke opened the door to the basement room and flung you inside. You yelped and stumbled over your feet, falling face-first to the ground. You landed on your hands and knees, breathing heavily. You bared your teeth, anger overcoming you. You looked up, ready to lay waste to Luke, but your voice caught in your throat.

You were looking up at none other than Suga himself. He was sitting in the chair that you had previously been sitting in with his hands tied behind his back. His face was deformed, like he had been tortured. One of his eyes was swelling up and he was bleeding through his nose, lips, and right cheek. Your eyes widened when he looked directly at you. You could see every emotion passing through his dark obsidian eyes. Your own emotions were off the wire. He was here? He was alive! He was hurt... what was happening?