Part 26

The fist connected with your jaw again, whipping your head to the side. Your head was throbbing in pain and there was blood dribbling down your chin. You could already feel one of your eyes swelling up. When Alistair had taken you back to his... lair (not without blindfolding you first, so you had no sense of direction as to where you were), he brought you down the basement. There, he sat you down in a chair, taunted you for a bit, and then left, leaving his men alone in the room with you.

They were all sadists and they were having fun beating the crap out of you. Luckily, none of them had tried to touch you sexually, which you were thankful for. Physical abuse was nothing compared to sexual abuse. And you'd been through enough in your life to know how to take a beating.

"Little uptight bitch. What, you think you're too good for us?" The man who had been previously hitting you snarled from above you. He grabbed your hair and yanked it back to force you to look him in the eye.

"Don't worry, I'll make you scream." He promised sadistically, grinning evilly at you. You coughed and cleared your throat, spitting up blood. You rolled your head around, so you were looking up at the ceiling.

"You punch like a nine-year old girl." You croaked out, smiling through a bloody grin. The man bared his teeth and his fist connected with your cheek for what felt like the twentieth time. Your head jerked to the side as pain exploded through your face. You didn't react though. You wouldn't give them the satisfaction of listening to you cry out or scream.

You felt the blood pool in your mouth, and you spit it out, cringing at the amount. The man rounded on you again and you braced yourself for another blow. Suddenly, the door to the room banged open and Alistair walked back into the room, clapping a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Easy Michael. If you mess up her pretty face too badly, Agust D won't be able to recognize her." His voice was calm and taunting and sent shivers down your spine. You had done a pretty good job of hiding it up to this point, but you were terrified.

Terrified of what Alistair had in store for you and even more terrified for what he had in store for Suga. You had no idea if Jimin even caught the clues you left behind. You had no idea if they even knew you were gone. For all they knew, you could have run away again.

Alistair started to pace in front of you, his face thoughtful and annoyed. You followed him with your eyes, trying to keep your face as impassive as possible. You still didn't know what they wanted from you, but you knew you would need to be smart if you wanted to get out of this alive.

"You know, I said before that you were more important that you gave yourself credit for," Alistair started, drawing your attention to him, "but I'm still trying to understand just how important you really are." He paused and walked up in front of you, bending down so his face was only a mere foot from yours. You leaned your head back, trying to put as much distance between you as you could.

"Why would Agust D risk so much for you? Why are you so important to him? You must have some kind of value." Alistair said softly, probably thinking out loud. You swallowed and offered no response. Alistair's eyes flickered down your face and body, lingering on your chest and legs. You cringed under his scrutinizing stare and didn't hide your disgust.

"I can understand an infatuation. You are quite lovely, but why would he risk so much for a whore? You must have something on him." He licked his lips and moved his face so close that you could smell the smoke in his breath.

"I'm not a whore." You hissed, clenching your fists. Alistair laughed, straightening up so he was no longer right up in your face.

"Agree to disagree, I suppose." He said in amusement. You clenched your jaw, fighting to keep the anger from showing on your face. You pulled at the zip tie that was holding your hands behind your back, but to no avail. You were hurting yourself more than anything and there was n point in trying to free yourself.