Part 10

The next week went by in a blur. The mansion had obviously not been used very much and needless to say, it was huge, so there was quite a lot of cleaning work for you to do. It was probably a good thing that you sank into a routine, because it took your mind off a lot of things including your father, your future, and of course, the attack.

Jungkook had been training you every evening after dinner, and you had to say his training was helping because you definitely felt stronger. His teaching methods were rough and unconventional. He mostly gave you a task and let you figure out how to complete it.

The first day you only needed to hit him once. The second day, he wanted you to be able to dodge only one of his own hits. That lesson took especially long and you were sore and full of bruises the next morning. Jungkook never aimed for your face, which you appreciated. And you could tell that he was holding back on a lot of his punches, but that still didn't stop your stomach and arms to be black and blue.

He had finally taught you a real technique one day, instead of just throwing you in the pit. He had been trying to get you to punch harder. According to him, your punches were too weak and would never help you defeat someone because they wouldn't put a mark on your opponent.

"Look, if an attacker comes at you, you have to use what you have to your advantage. You're tiny, so you really don't have a lot to work with. So what do you do?" Jungkook stood next to you as you hit the punching bag with everything you had. His mouth tilted at the corners in response to your hit, so you knew that the punch wasn't hard enough.

"Do something they wouldn't expect?" You offered. Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Give me an example." He nodded at the bag and you exhaled hard before punching it again. Jungkook scoffed and moved to correct your form.

"Well, they wouldn't expect me to fight back, would they?"

"Sure, but they could easily recover if you started to attack. Come on, think about this. What could you use that could hurt them?"

You sighed and dropped your fists. You looked down at your hands and legs. What did you have? Your fists weren't strong enough, according to Jungkook, so what else could you use?

"My elbows?" You offered suddenly. You bent your arm up and mimicked elbowing someone hard. You ran your hand over the bony joint. You could do some damage if you tried hard enough. You looked at Jungkook who was smiling. He nodded.

"Yes. You're small, so you don't have enough strength. But you can use your elbows and knees to inflict sharp damage. Now let's say the attacker comes at you, what it the first thing you do?"

"Raise my fists?" You offered meekly. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Protect your head. The easiest place for him to aim will be your head and your chest. Don't let him land the first blow. Come here." He gestured to the mat in front of him. You obeyed and squared up in front of him.

Jungkook simulated coming at you to attack. You raised your fist above his head as his fist swung down toward your face. You swatted his hand away and jumped to the side, out of his strike zone. Jungkook straightened and nodded.

"Good. Now, you've thrown him off balance. So what do you do next?"

"Attack him."

"Right, because he won't be expecting it. So you're using your elbows and knees. What is the most vulnerable area on your attacker?"

You gulped and blushed slightly as you pointed at Jungkook's crotch. Jungkook nodded.

"Right, his groin. So what I want you to do is get up in front of him, put both hands on his shoulders and knee him right where the sun doesn't shine in one swift movement. Do not hesitate, don't let anything distract you. It has to be one clean move."